Chapter 19:"You".

He runs towards her hugging her tightly as he feels himself being revived through her presence.

God, he missed her. He missed her so much.

He held her as his life depends on it trying to assure himself that she was real, that she was here. That she is in his arms at this moment and not somewhere he has no idea about.

"I missed you so much". He said as his voice clouded with pain

She pushes him away and he stumbles back not expecting it. She looks at him with longing and the next moment she was running inside and away from him.

He follows behind her trying to keep with her pace and he curse himself when he didn't get his car. He should have asked one of his factories to send the car over but he didn't want to alert Akbar.

He watches her sits in her car driving away as she tries to run behind it calling her name desperately, and she was gone again.

Not having it. He looks at the messages where the locations were sent about her living and more. He quickly went to get his car so he can follow behind her with ease.

She cannot do this.

She cannot see him after suffering alone for two months. She knows it wasn't his fault but the pain was unbearable. If he were to be taken away again, how will she cope with it this time?

She feels the erratic beating of her heart as she drove crazily through the busy street of Italy trying to put distance between them. Although, she has always instructed her husband not to drive at speed, she can't help it. She has driven with speed on empty streets because that was what helped her feel his presence somehow.

She enters the safety of her apartment as she quickly changes from her clothes to a shorter dress she bought for herself. She needed to calm down to think about what to do next, the best option is to call Akbar? But it is still night there so she can't do that yet.

As she starts to run her brain through ideas and reasons and questions of how he found her, she heard the doorbell ringing.

He stands at the side to hide from her view because he knows she will not open the door if he were to stand in front of the door.

He heard the door open after a moment and he did have to teach her to not open the door so carelessly. He steps forward and her eyes widen as she tries to shut the door but he places his hand in between and the door banged against his hand.

He winces in pain and she immediately let go of the door which he takes advantage of entering her apartment. She holds his hand panicked as she mumbles some words in Italian which he knows she must have learned a bit of language staying here and he has no idea what those words are, they sound good to him at least.

She pulls his wrist being careful of his injured hand as she takes him to the kitchen asking him to sit on the stool. He sits down without any complaints as she runs to find the first-aid box. That is when he realised what she was wearing and his heart stopped.