Chapter 5:"The come back".

She stands at the terrace of her hotel room looking over the busy city as she wished this was a dream because she doesn't want to be here of all places.

She sighs.

It was her job and she couldn't tell Awais that she can't do it. His father trusted her so she had to stay by his side to make sure whatever he does is right. Although, he did mention going into his cousin marriage and she received the invitation from his father which only made declining harder.

She had to leave to get herself a dress since he must be busy with his family, she decided the faster she gets a dress, the better. She doesn't want him to accompany her, she didn't even think of that but she knows she is lying, she wish for him to be there.

She needs help.

She booked a taxi as she changes into a different set of clothes. She brush her hair down leaving them in her natural curls. There isn't much she can do with her hair anyway.

She heads towards the gate of the hotel looking around for her taxi in this heavy traffic that is always around everywhere

She cough when the smoke enters her body making her want to head back inside.

"Just why?". She heard him groaning making her shriek, "Why do you have to look good in everything?".

She looks at herself and she isn't even wearing anything that good then back at him cursing and groaning for no reason.

"Why are you here?". She asked stopping his cursing as he looks at her

"To take you out". He said smiling, "Come on, my car is there".

"I can go by myself". She stated crossing her arm over her chest, "My taxi must be here soon".

He chuckles, "Oh, that taxi. I don't think it is coming because I already sent it away".

She looks at him wide-eyed, "What?. What in the world?. Why?".

He smirks making her heartbeat rapidly as he leans closer, "Because as I said, I am taking you out".

She groaned glaring at him as she enters inside his car while he drives to the mall. She enters inside with him following behind but before she can go on with the clothes, she went to buy some cheesy fries to eat while she selects a dress.

"What about me?". He whined watching her enjoying the fries

She grins, "Buy your own".

"Come on! You can share a few". He said moving his hand towards her food but she slaps it away making him wince, "Woman, what are you made of?".

She shrugged ignoring him as she enters inside a store and by the way, people were on each other throat, she took a turn leaving the store. She shakes her head looking to find another store and with her not being interested in buying, nothing interest her.