Chapter 7:"Curiosity kills a cat".

I have been working for a surprise for you all. All the thinking needed for it is making me so excited. I am just waiting for the right time to bring it forward. ;)

Look forward to it. ❤

*****

She sits in her favourite spot in the old library she used to come in all the time whenever she needed time for herself. She remembers the corner she would cry to herself to ease the pain in her heart.

It all started from here.

She met Awais's father in this library while she was volunteering to help the owner one day, because Awais's father couldn't find the book he needed. That was when it all started to make her who she is today.

She has a debt to his father that she is trying to repay in every way possible.

She opens the book in her hand reading through the pages and she liked to leave her mark on the book she read here

She opens the book in her hand reading through the pages and she liked to leave her mark on the book she read here. Most of the book was already marked but she knows she can't possibly read all the books in this big library.

Even when it's old, this place has it's own values and memories for all the high school students because it is located just around the corner of the most prestige school in town.

The school the top tiers went to and it has been famous ever since. Everyone wants to get in but only the richest or the one with the genius brain was able to make it in.

She did.

Because her escape from the world was the world of knowledge and she grasps a large amount of it in a short period. She didn't intend her life to come to this prestige school but somehow through the events in her life, she ended here.

With the top tiers studying by her side.

She moves to place the book at it's place but the book was supposed to be at the top shelves that she can't reach. She looks around for the ladder but it was busy so she looks at the top shelves as she tries to reach it to place the book.

She struggles for some time as her hand slipped making the book leave her hand as she shuts her eyes waiting for the book to hit her but when she felt the warm body behind her and the familiar scent, she opened her eyes.

She turns around abruptly looking at him standing in front of her with his hand still holding the fallen book. He brings the book down looking at it then back at her.

"I was thinking you will go for something similar to 50 shades--". He started and she pushed him to stop him from speaking the next words as the library was quiet and everything he says will be heard by all

He places a hand over his chest where she hit him, "Woman! Stop abusing me. Most of the time you abuse me by staying in my mind and now I have to handle the physical torture".