Chapter 3:"Stalker".

He taps his feet anxiously as he looks at the screen in front of him. He heard his phone ringing and answered it without looking at the name.

"What do you think you are doing?". Akbar snapped

He moves his phone away from his ear looking at Akbar name on his phone making him groan in frustration.

"What am I doing?". He asked acting oblivious

"You asked for our best men and spies just so you can stalk your woman?". Akbar asked controlling his anger

"You don't understand". He said watching as she leaves her house, "She asked for a day off in the middle of the week without any reasons. I need to know what she is doing".

And that night she talked to that man until their coffee were cold so he just sent her home because his mood was ruined.

"You follow each of your employee who asks for a day off?". Akbar said rolling his eyes, "I am calling our team back to quarter. They have better things to do than stalk someone, on your behalf".

"No. No. Akbar- don't do this. They are good at it". He pleaded

"How did you restore to stalking anyways?. We don't stalk our woman, we straight up go up to them". Akbar said sighing, "Go and stalk her to your heart content on your own. The team is coming back".

Just as the call ended he saw her sitting in someone car and the screen turns blank knowing Akbar had called the team back. He pulls on his hair frustrated as he quickly takes his coat running out of TJC tower towards his sports car.

He enters inside his car, trying to think of the way he could find her location since Akbar took the men away, he has his guards which are better at protection than investigating.

He groaned slamming his hand on her wheel when his phone rings with a message from Akbar with a location. He grinned entering the location on his car Gps to find her in a mall. He speeds his car zooming out everything beside him as he reached the mall in record time.

He covers his face with a mask and a hat over his head as he enters inside trying to find her. He asked his guards to be at a safe distance and not too close to him so no one knows that it is him.

She places her coat on the chair sitting on the chair beside it looking at the man in front of her

Falak.

He is the man who owns the stocks market and she is interested in investing while she has such a big salary, if possible in the companies of the top tier. It will be fun to play with them in their business.

"You said you wanted to see me regarding some information?". She asked as they were done ordering

Falak chuckles, "You are straight forward".