Chapter 6:"50 shades of....what?".

These two are my energy boosters. I can't stop thinking of continuously writing about them.

****

She looks behind to find him glaring at Zuhaib while she quickly makes her exit from the heated situation heading inside.

"What do you think you are doing?". He asked looking at Zuhaib

"Is it wrong to get to know her?". Zuhaib asked oblivious to how mad he looked right now 

"Yes". He snapped clenching his hand, "It is wrong when she is someone I am looking forward to having in my life".

"Is that so?". Zuhaib said smirking, "But you don't have her in your life which means I have a chance".

He grabs his collar wanting to throw him against the wall but he couldn't do that for now, "Try doing that and I will kill you".

He heads inside after the warning wanting to make sure she doesn't run around having more of such men around her. As she looks around the grand hall he curses because there is no way he can find her soon.

She is going to drive him crazy.

She giggles hiding behind a lady looking at him brushing his hair frustrated.

"What do you think you are?". Anaam said startling her

"Excuse me?". She asked confused drinking her cold drink as she turns to her eyes to find him but he wasn't in sight making her sigh

"You think by acting like this you can have him". Anaam said, "His mother choose me for him. I will be his wife".

She chuckles, "What century are we in?. He is not an object you can have just because you want to, he is a human who is mature and grown enough to know what he wants".

She starting to hate the fact that he is a rich man. Everyone around him treats him the way they want for their own gain. Though she understands in business that's how things go, however, everyone besides his friend just takes him as their investment or future securing tool.

"You--". Anaam started

She throws her empty can at her, "Oops! Sorry. I thought this was a trash can".

"What?. I am not a thrash can". Anaam screamed

"Oh, then how come garage keep coming out of you if you are not?". She said thoughtfully

She watches her shocked expression as she turns around to find him standing just behind her looking at her with a fond smile.

She smiles back taking a step back running off knowing his cousin will stop him for sure. She looks back to find him nowhere so she went to his father to greet him and next was his mother.

"I have seen you after so long". His mother said smiling, "I almost didn't recognize you in last night show".

She smiles embarrassed, "I couldn't stay quiet".

"Good thing. I wouldn't have either". His mother said laughing, "Make sure to do the same if anyone finds you today".

She nodded smiling as she watches his parent leave to greet a few more guests. She heard her phone ringing and Zainab texting for updates while she just shakes her head at Zainab need of retaliation.

She heard the bride entrance was going to happen so she moves to the side where she can get a better view but with all the people trying to look at the bride, it was pretty hard.