Epilogue

I forgot to add the traditional when I published the epilogue.

So, Zafar, Akbar, Usman or Awais?

****

He opened his eyes blinking them a few times until they adjusted to the light of the room. His lips turned into a smile as he finds his wife cuddling into his chest.

It's been the same for the last months. He loves waking to her sleeping beside him. He wondered several times when he had slept alone about how he would feel to have her beside him.

Though, at times, he fears that she might be an illusion. That when he will open his eyes, she will be gone, again.

It was their nights together that assured him that she was real, that she was beside him. He placed a kiss on her forehead lovingly, "I love you".

He moves to change for the day knowing she will not be awake until around 10 AM. He went downstairs cooking breakfast for both of them. After placing her breakfast on the table, he went back to their room looking at her for a moment before he kissed her cheeks watching her groaning moving into the duvet and he chuckles walking away.

She blinked her eyes for a few minutes groaning when her phone kept ringing. She heard the phone ring again and she turned around looking at the time. She looked at the other side of the bed that was empty making her grumpy.

She loves being in his arms.

She does try to be awake to enjoy those few blissful moments in his arms however after her accident she didn't get a chance to change her timing. She was cleared about her recovery just yesterday by the doctor.

She moved to the walk-in closet taking out the clothes for the day as she starts her day.

"My hiccup is here". He said as he saw his wife entering his office, "Ready to continue your work?"

His wife recovered from her accident three months ago and finally cleared yesterday. It was a journey he does not wish to remember. Once she was able to travel, they came back to the UK.

It wasn't his plan. She wished to be here instead of in Italy. She said Italy might be a city of love for everyone but in their case, it was a place of emptiness that she felt when she was alone there.

He didn't hesitate when she asked to leave. He does wish to bring her home. He remembers how her eyes filled with excitement and glint when she saw the upgraded house interior.

In the two months, she was away from him. He started planning new furniture and renovation of his house to make it to her liking. She had either said or shown him the way she would have liked her house and he changed it to that.

The cinema was the one he installed right after he started working. However, the cinema was done by Akbar. He said he wanted to do it apart and so the creating and materials were done by Akbar.

He did love that place.

Since she was recovering, they spent their dates in the cinema.

She smirks looking at him which made him anxious, "Actually, my contracts ended today".

His eyes widen, "What?"

"Yes. Your father was the one who appointed me. He thinks I shouldn't work here".

"That doesn't make sense. Why can't you work here?"

"Because I am your wife now. He says that you will be distracted".

He grumbles, "No way. I am a true businessman. I don't get distracted".

She smiles sweetly making him sweat as she walks closer to him. He turns on his seat facing her as she stands in front of him placing a hand on his chest moving it painfully slow to his neck. His breathing starts to get heavy as she leans closer to him and all he wished was to pull her closer.