Chapter 11:"Possessive freaks".

Apologies wedding takes time to plan. :p

***

She waited for any one of them to laugh so she can take this as a joke but they didn't.

"Am I supposed to laugh?". She asked confused, "This joke is not funny".

"I wasn't joking". Akbar said standing from his place, "We need to show documents of your marriage to build a stronger base and if it is a marriage with the top tier then no one will mess with it".

"This is ridiculous". She said huffing

"Your wish". Akbar said shrugging, "You have until tomorrow morning to give me the answer or I will simply leave your case be".

She cannot believe she is being blackmailed into marrying her mortal enemy this way while she looks at him who looks shocked and happy at the same time and she just can't understand him.

"I will do it". She said as she watches Akbar taking steps away

Akbar turns around nodding, "I will get the others here and we can plan the next things. Till then, I will file the case with my team lawyers".

She gulped nodding as she tries to calm her heart down at the big decision she took in the flicker of a moment. Maybe she should have thought this through but she wants to be free from the demon of her past and this is her only chance.

She finds him standing in front of her looking in her eyes concerned, "I promise I will not break your heart".

"What if I broke it instead?". She asked raising her eyebrows watching him frown

"I don't think you can do it". He stated shrugging, "Do you want to order food?".

She sighs shaking her head going back to her room and losing herself in her thoughts.

"So, the last of us is getting married". Zafar said smiling as they do a group video call

"Who would have thought the idiot will find a girl". Usman said rolling his eyes

"Hey! I am a perfect man to find a girl". He said offended

"I am the reason you are getting married in the first place". Akbar commented, "If it was left to you then you might not have been married until Zakirah was married".

"That reminds me of how is she doing?". Usman asked concerned

"Stable is all I can say". Akbar said sighing

"Romaisa spoke to her". Zafar said after a while, "And that is all she said to her?".

"According to her, that is what happened". Akbar said thoughtfully, "However I am still concerned over why Romaisa is roaming around us".

"We will figure it out". Usman said, "We always do".

"That's true. But you all know what it meant to deal with the mafia. It clearly means some of us will lose our lives". Akbar said watching the worry clouded his friend's faces, "I can still block them out and take care of it. You all can take your private jets here tomorrow".

"Since, it's my wedding and it's the last of us, it is going to be grand". He said grinning watching the other agree, "Come here soon so we can all plan it through".

She heard her phone ringing and it was all the ladies of the possessive men calling her.

"You are getting married". Zainab shouted as soon as she answers