Chapter 21:"Secrets out".

"We need to take her". He heard the man say but he can't move as he looks at his lifeless wife in his hand with blood colouring his clothes

The man bends in front of him still wearing his mask as he places a hand on his shoulder which sweep a warm feeling inside of him, "We need to move if you want her alive".

He saw Romaisa killing and fighting with some men. Romaisa turns to look at him and her eyes filled with something he can't put his finger to. Romaisa runs towards them pushing the man away as she bends down placing her hand on his wife's cheeks.

"She has a heartbeat". Romaisa said checking her pulse then her eyes hardened looking at him, "Move her. Now".

The order from Romaisa broke his stance as he quickly picks her in his hand tightly wanting to feel her close as they enter the car rushing past the war zone. He saw many men trying to fight with some people probably the ones who were after him.

He held onto his wife with his one hand around her waist and other in her hair trying to coax her as they exit the tunnel and he heard the helicopter noise again and a curse came from Romaisa.

"I am going to take this down". Romaisa said raged as she takes a look at the helicopter then turn to the man beside her, "Ask the tech to take it down before I come back and take his head instead".

His eyes widen at her threat although he knows death must be an everyday occasion for her, she didn't even seem to have any consciousness of killing.

The man seems calm as he takes his phone out sending a message placing it back. His eyes turn to the helicopter that starts to move around until it exploded in the air.

Woah!

Even they have never done anything of that sort. Yes, they have fought. But this was the next level.

The car screeched after a while in front of the hospital and he exits with her in his arms. Romaisa came to his side asking him to follow her as she moves he saw everyone eyes widening and they all move back giving her free access to move. She didn't even stop at the front desk and walked right in.

"Save her". Were the two words Romaisa said to the doctor who looks like he might faint any minute

The doctor shattered around bringing the bed for her. He places her on the bed looking at her as he kissed her forehead before they took her in.

He brushes his hand through his hair turning to Romaisa who looked at the door where his wife went blankly.

"You bought those shares". His voice was not pleased with all even when she did save them

Those shares were the reason everything was this way.

Romaisa shrugged, "I did".

"Why? Why in my wife's name?" He asked frustrated

"You will know the answers soon. Knowing too much before time can lead to drastic consequences". Romaisa said walking away before he could ask her anything

He knows for a fact that he can't ask her anything he wants to if she doesn't want to answer unless he wants his head gone.

He saw her moving towards the man in the mask as he holds her hand in a tight grip before walking away. He paces the length of the corridor, praying, hoping and desperately trying to hold himself together for her.

"Awais". He heard Zafar voice as he turned to find all of them coming towards him

It didn't take him a minute before he throws a punch at Akbar who didn't fight back.