Chapter 12:"An inch apart".

The next week went by in a flash as they were all planning the guests list, venue and clothes while she has to look pretty.

Being done with doing nothing she moves out of her room towards the girls in the lounge but before that she found the decorations coming in for this villa. She has to say that the decorations for this place has been coming in for a week and it's still not covered half of the villa.

She smiles when she finds her favourite flowers as she asks the man where they are going to place them and once she has to direction she took the basket moving towards the rooftop.

The weather is pleasant warm and she enjoys the sunlight for a moment feeling all her worries vanishing as she holds one long strand of the flower decoration starting to decorate the rooftop. Though she has minimum experience in this yet she continues to play around with them looking at the other decorations and trying to do the same.

Once she was done she grins as she sits on the floor taking the last of the decoration out of the basket that were the lights that are supposed to go with the flowers wrapping them on her hand.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her but thinking it must be some worker she continued to smile at the shining lights in her hand.

"Are they that good?". She heard his voice making her heart stilled for a moment

The way she has been avoided him since their agreement was signed and registered is a new record. Because, she isn't the one to avoid at least not him, there was never a need to do that however she finds that heart isn't working as it should and the reason seems to be him.

"They are good". She said not looking at him

"Why are you avoiding me?". The most dreaded question she knows he will ask

He has been trying to understand the reasons she must be avoiding him but he seem to find none of them. He tries his best to meet her in some way but she always has something or someone with her to not let him an inch near her. The way he spent the last seven days in pure agony of meeting her were the worse ever.

He has to calm his parents down about the whole fiasco so he went home from the Nikaah for the next three days but he did explained her and she said it was ok. He wonders if it was the real ok or the one woman's sometimes use when they want men to ask again or understand whatever that is magically.

She leans on the wall behind her shrugging, "I never did that".

Denial is always the best answer.

He raises his eyebrows, "Why are you not looking in my eyes then?".

She huffed looking in his eyes feeling all her words die in down, "I am now".

She didn't see him in this week because even a glimpse of him and she was running in opposite directions however now that she looks at him, she could feel her heart starting beat rapidly against her chest as she wonders how every single time, this man still manage to look so handsome.

Did she not notice this before? Why is she noticing it just now?

"What are you doing here?". She said not wanting to dig her feelings deeper by being hypnotised by his eyes that held admiration as he looks at her

He bends to sit in front of her moving closer to her making her lean back to the wall but there was not even space to move away from him as he continues to inch closer and she feels her heart fluttering when his scent takes over her senses.

He smiles watching her eyes looking at him and he likes the way they look at him. He wants her to continue to look at only him and no one else in this world especially not male.