-23

-

-

"so he just left?"

"yes he just left." you repeat. you run your hand over your small pudge as you look at your bestfriend fuming. you had told her what happened between you and jimin after telling him you were pregnant, and clearly she was not happy.

"how could he just leave —— has he called?" her expression hardened as she looked at you.

"nope."

"i'm gonna beat his ass." yuri stands up and shrugs her shoulders.

"no!" you stand up too, a bit too quickly. "yuri it's okay."

"how is it okay?" yuri was very passionate, especially about you. you were the nicest person ever and she even thought that way about jimin and in fact she thought you both were a nice couple, but when it came to her bestfriend she'd do anything.

you walk closer to her and place your hands on her shoulder, noticing her usual pale white cheeks were a pink from her flushness.

"because if jimin doesn't want to be here, or help me then that's his loss." you insist. "i'm not gonna beg him or call him and ask where he's been." you look at her.

"me —" you put one of you hands on your belly. "and this baby will be just fine."

•••

"she's so cute hobi hyung." jimin coos at the baby through the screen. he had one hand gripped onto his phone and one gripped onto minji as they were walking to the car. the three year old hung on his hip, her bookbag on his bag with al of her things in it.

"can i s-see daddy?" minji sticks her neck up in the phone.

jimin nods and laughs once he sees minji whole face light up.

"baekbu seokie!" minjis babbles, not stuttering for a quick second. "she-she's adworable!"

"really?" hoseok looks at his daughter and back at minji through the screen. "you'll be her great big cousin, right?"

minji presses her small hands to her cheeks in the most cutest dramatic way, "co-cousin?."

hoseok nods.

"yes! i-i'll  be t-the bes-bestest, b-big c-c-cousin ever-ever." minji says, tripping over her words even more from excitement.

"great." hoseok stretches his mouth in a grateful smile.

"what did you name her hyung?" jimin talks while minji was still adoring the small baby in the blanket. when jimin looks up he's finally at the car, one of their many body guards standing to escort the both of them to the back seat.