-67

-

-

"jimin?" your eyes were strained as you watched jimin come in with his blue scrubs on. he was pushing some cart, and your eyes immediately sparkled down to the two new born babies in them.

"y/n." the older boy smiled at you. closing the door behind him — doctor lee said a nurse would be back in here soon but for now to just make sure you had your contact with your boys.

jimin pushed the cart closer to you, his red cheeks never going down. "they're here." your voice cracks.

"they are." jimin took minjoon carefully and placed him in your arms. the older man had already took the small blanket off the baby so his skin could touch yours.

"look at him." your croak happily, "he's beautiful." you press your lips to his small forehead, a head full of thick hair accompanying him.

jimin takes off his scrubs, now uncomfortable in them and he then picks minjae up and puts him in your other arm.

"oh gosh." you coo. "look at them jimin"

"i know." jimin moves the cart away and sits next to you on the bed, giving his finger to minjoon who grabbed onto it tightly. "they're beautiful." he brings his other hand up to rub his fingers through minjaes hair, shooting it down.

"look at you." you look up at jimin, laying your head back on the pillow. "you're crying" you giggle a bit before looking back down at them.

"i'm not." jimin denies but it's hard to believe with the small tears running down his face. he then moves his lips to place a kiss on your forhead and after that he moves to minjae and minjoon.

"what'd you name them?"

"this little man is minjoon." he picks his finger up as minjoon still had a tight hold on him, the baby boy giving jimin a small smile. "and yuri named this one minjae." he goes to place another kiss on his head.

"they're beautiful jimin." you could feel exhaustion creeping in from having your head just sitting on the pillow. you were unconscious for a while but you were still beyond sleepy. "where is minji-ah?"

"yuri went to go get everyone."

a knock comes on the door and your eyes snap to the brown wooden object opening.

"ah miss y/n you're up." a nurse comes to the side of your bed. "i just want to help you breastfeed them."

you knew how to breastfeed but honestly you didn't have any problem with help because you were tired. "okay." you smile.

"usually with twins we encourage not to breastfeed right away due to not having enough milk for the both of them but it depends on the woman doing it — so we think you'll be fine."

"she would do em both at the same time?" jimin asks.

"yep." the nurse smiles.

she stayed and showed you how to do it, simple directions that you had already learned when having minji but this time it was different due to it being double.