-48

-

-

jimin looks nervous as he looks from his brother and back at his parents, "he's um.."

"aren't i right?"

ms. park nods, just now remembering everything and why she hasn't been able to see her granddaughter. "yeah, jiminie. didn't you say y/n had her but she wouldn't let you see her because you had become famous?"

jihyuns mouth drops, and a pained expression takes over his face. jimin on the side of him just stares at the floor, his bottom lip going to sit in between his teeth.

"hyung!" jihyun almost roars, disregarding his parents sitting across from them. "how could you lie like that?"

"jihyun please-"

"no!" jihyun was completely angry. there was no way that this whole time jimin had lied to their parents about minji and you, and in fact you were the one suffering because jimin had left. "how could you tell them that when you know what you really did?"

"jimin-ah, what did you do?" mr, park frowns, seeing his youngest son irritated face.

"i um, i lied."

"well clearly." ms park deadpans. "jihyun has let us known that now."

jimin takes a deep breath, finally getting the courage to look up at his parents. "i lied all the years ago before my career took off that y/n wouldn't let me see minji."

"what's the truth?"

"she did." jimin rests his hands on his lap. "she did let me see minji, or at least she wanted me to but i didn't-or couldn't. i chose to continue pursuing my profession, instead of taking care of my daughter."

"jimin." mr. park gasps, a disgusted look on his face. "you weren't raised that way, how could you?"

jimins mom speaks up again, "how could you lie to us?"

"i'm sorry, i truly am." jimin whispers. "i'll keep saying it until everyone could forgive me and trust me again. i'm so sorry."

"so our minji-ah was just all alone?" ms park asks, "does y/n parents at least spend time with her?"

jihyun shakes his head. "y/n broke off ties with her parents when she moved to korea years ago."

jimin looks up to see tears brimming at his mothers eyes and he knew that he had regretted every dumb thing he had did.

"so that baby was all alone. the both of them were jimin, and you knew that?" ms park stands up and walks away. "you should be ashamed."

jimin watched as his mom walks back up the stairs, her hands holding on to eachother and rubbing as if it was a way to calm her down.

"jimin, i truly am disappointed." his dad shakes his head. "we could've watched our granddaughter grow."

"i did." jihyun mumbles. "a bit."

"i'm sorry dad, once again."

"that's not enough." mr park frowns at his oldest. "bring minji over here to meet her grandparents. that little girl has had no one but y/n this whole time as family and just now this year you —— she needs love."

jimin nods, agreeing and keeping his mouth sealed.

"i agree dad." jihyun responds.

"at least you'll get to see my other kids?" it comes out as a question more than a statement.

jimin dad sighs but nods, "i guess that's true but i still want to spend time with our little minji-ah."

jihyun begins to talk to their dad but jimins phone rings and he has to excuse himself to pick it up when he sees your name on it. he walks to the kitchen and slides the bar over, hearing your panicky voice on the other line.

"y/n y/n." he urges, "calm down. i won't understand you if you're talking so fast, what happened?"

"jimin." you breathe out, almost out of breath because it felt as if you were about to have a panic attack. "check twitter- dispatch."

"what? what did dispatch do?" jimin knew whatever happened with dispatch was no good. that's actually part of the reason why bangpd had stopped the contract with them and the boys. they were bad people, exposing idols left from right with no remorse.

"us- minji, check it."

"okay okay, hold on." jimin pulls the phone away from his ear and runs to twitter. he actually had some notifs coming from his groupchat with the boys but he decided to ignore those.

he pulls up twitter and presses on the bell on one of his private pages, immediately being met with a article that had him, minji, and y/n headlined on it; it already having a million retweets, and one point nine million likes.

"fuck." he threw his head back, his hand going to fall over his face. you had been disappeared off the phone like you were muted or something. "y/n don't worry, me and jihyun will go run to bighit now and get this fixed."

your sound comes back, sounding as if yuri was in the background trying to calm you down. "jimin i don't want us on there, i didn't want minji to be shown."

"i know baby." jimin tells you. "and i didn't either but those fucking stalkers took them and i'm so sorry."

you don't say anything and watch as yuri began to yell as if she was talking to one of the dispatch workers, walking up and down your hallway angry like she had gotten her picture taken.

"is yuri angry too?"

even though you were scared, pissed, and exasperated in one; your bestfriend made you laugh. "yes, she's very mad."

jimin nods. "i'll do everything i can, and you know the staff and management at bighit will get it tooken down with no problem."

"i know." you murmured. "can you just hurry up atleast?"

"yeah of course."

"where are you by the way?" you throw in the question that you wanted to be answered since you had woke up and didn't see jimin in his bed.

"at my parents house." jimin doesn't lie.

"i thought that they-"

"yeah i'll do some explaining when i get there, and beforehand i'm sorry." jimin tells the truth.

"you've said sorry a million times now jimin and i know you're sorry."

a small smile goes across jimins face, "thankyou."

"of course."