-16

-

-

"i'm gonna go put minji to sleep." nari muttered, flicking her eyes to jimin and back to you. she patted your shoulders and you let out a "oh" noticing you were still on her lap.

you moved off of her lap, carefully and sat down next to her as she grabbed her things.

"minjis already asleep." jimin says, walking further down the step, his eyes casted on you.

"that fast?" you ask, a bit surprised. when you put minji to bed it takes about 15 minutes max.

"yeah, chimmy helped." jimin smiled, walking down all the way until he was stood in front of you.

"well i'm gonna put myself to bed, goodnight." nari took off up the steps not without turning around to you, with finger shots, a wink and then licking her lips obnoxiously.

you roll your eyes at her as she disappeared into the hallway upstairs and then looked at jimin in front of you. "could i help you? sir?"

"yes." jimin said, walking over to you and flopping closely beside you.

"and what do you want?" you ask, looking over at him, his blonde hair kind of glistening from the small light in the kitchen.

"you really thought i wouldn't know that term?" he laughs a bit, resting his right hand on his lap and throwing the other behind your head.

"oh i knew" you roll your eyes, playfully.

"good to know," jimin responds. "just wanted to make sure."

it's quiet for a few as you both just sit in the dark. and you had just now noticed that the television had turned off by itself. you could see jimin, you just couldn't see him that well. but after a while you felt one of his hands on your thigh and you knew exactly what he was doing.

"uhm, jimin."

"mhm?" he asks innocently as he was stroking your thigh.

"what are you doing?" your face twists in question as if he could see you.

"i'm just appreciating your skin." you could almost see jimin shrug his shoulders.

"stop lying." you mutter, sitting up a bit so his hand came to an halt. you weren't uncomfortable or anything like that. it wasn't bothering you at all actually, just caught you a little off guard.

"what? i'm not lying" jimin continues to rub your leg and the other hand moves to your shoulder. "i just want to talk about our kiss the other night." he says, his lips curving into a smile.

"what is there to talk about?"

"i want to do it again." jimin says, and he finally removes his hand from your lap, it's now resting on his, dangerously close to his crotch.

"all you have to do is ask." you shrug.

"can i kiss you?" he asks, unsure of the answer to come.

"please"

next thing you knew jimin had pulled your body onto his lap to where you were straddling it just like you were with nari a second ago. it didn't take long for your lips to attach to his and for his plump ones to move softly against yours.

you hooked your arms around his neck and tightened your legs around his waist as your tongues massaged eachother. jimins lips always had tasted of strawberries and you were glad they still did because when he began to suck on your tongue that was all you could taste.

"jimin~"

he squeezed your side, where your hip bone was and you let out a small whimper making jimin return a hungry growl. jimin then dove back in for another kiss, moving his hand to your jaw to caress your cheek with his thumb. your tongues slid against each other, and when jimin was about to move to your neck, you couldn't help but stop when a squeaky voice interrupted you.

"m-mommy? what are you do-doing to-to daddy?"

you hop off of jimin so fast you almost fall off the large couch. going to sit far away from him nearly on the other end of the couch you look at your daughter with confused eyes. you thought she was asleep?

looking over at jimin, he was fixing his ripped jeans, trying his best to make the appearance — disappear but then he comes to a conclusion then slaps one of your pillows over his crotch.

"me and daddy, were talking, i, i thought you were asleep baby?" you stand on your feet walking over to your daughter who had the chimmy plushie wrapped in her arms.

"i was, b-but daddy w-was sleeping beside me no-now he's not." minji looked over at jimin and she pouted a him, she was very sad that her dad had gotten up from their sleeping spot even when he said he wouldn't.

"how about this?" you look over at jimin, him unable to say anything due to being frozen with the pillow on him. "let me say a few more words to daddy and he'll be upstairs with you, kay?"

"okay," minji nods and turns around to take off the stairs up to her room. you look back to jimin, walking back over to him. "you can, uhm move the pillow now." had he'd gotten that worked up over a kiss? and maybe a little groping?

"trust me, it's going down." he mutters, moving the pillow back to its spot. you look there, and it certainly wasn't anything sticking out to you, making you shrug.

"i made you that excited?" you laugh, and jimin groans throwing his head back.

"i haven't had any in a while, cut me some slack." he stands and sticks his hand in his pants rearranging himself then looks up at you with a lopsided grin on it. "okay, i'll go wash my hands. change my clothes and i'll be to bed, uh goodnight?" he says.

"yeah, goodnight, we'll talk about this later." you point between the two of you and jimin chuckles. he comes to you pressing a kiss to your cheek then runs up the steps.

"fuck me," you groan out before you were fixing your living room back up and running up the stairs to go to bed. you look in minjis room and see she was boredly hanging halfway off her bed, waiting for jimin. she had her unicorn sleeping bags spread out for the both of them. you found it quite adorable.

walking past the bathroom you hear the humming of jimin, and water running. how had he known to bring extra pants over?

next, moving to your room you walk in to see nari sprawled on your bed, mouth open and loud snores escaping her big nostrils. you let out a laugh and throw your phone on the dresser before getting into more comfortable clothes and laying down beside her.