-73

-

-

the next day you woke up to the side of the bed being empty and knocks coming from your door. your eyes immediately scans your whole room and you hop up, lightheaded and all to throw on your robe. the first thing you do is check on minji and the twins and the only one who was woke was minjoon, staring up at the ceiling.

"i guess i should see who's at the door." you tiptoe to go and pick the newborn up and do it successfully without waking the other twin — being careful in going down the stairs and going straight to the door.

"i know this isn't-" you look through the peephole and it's exactly who you thought it was, yuri with three others joining her. opening the door with one hand, and minjoon just staring in the other you watch as yuri instantly tries to take the baby from your arms.

"hey! hey!" you yell, swatting her hand away and watching as the two boys came in, taehyung following behind them.

"minjae or minjoon?" namjoon asks after locking the door behind him; yuri had went to go and stand behind you making faces at the baby and jungkook and taehyung were just bouncing on their tippy toes to hold the boy.

"minjoon."

"ah my godson." namjoon smiles.

"literally no one ever confirmed that hyung." taehyung squints his eyes at the older.

"why are our names similar then?"

"because minjoon is cute." yuri rolls her neck at namjoon and turns back to minjoon.

"yes! he is!. jungkook babbles a smile on his face.

in a span of seconds the three were fighting over the baby and you end up letting taehyung hold him since the boy had complained that he only held minjae at the hospital.

"no fair." yuri pouts like a kid.

"i demand a recount." jungkook points his finger up.

"you'll get minjae when he wakes up." you say, going to sit down on the couch. you watch as the boy nods, a smile on his face before he was going to bother taehyung and minjoon. yuri and namjoon just came to sit next to you.

"what are you guys doing here this early?"

yuri looks at her watch, "it's quarter till noon."

"really?" you look around for you phone but realize quickly that you were to fast getting up and forgot it. scratch that though, you only got up like once tonight.

"yep."

"that must be a twin mommy thing." namjoon points at you. "where's jimin?"

"me and you both are wondering the same thing."

"yah." namjoon shakes his head and pull his phone out. "i'll call him."

a shrug comes in your shoulders and you stand. "you do that." you look over at the four, "i'll be upstairs getting myself together, if minjae or minji wakes up you guys are welcome to go get them." a smile plays on your lips.