-34

-

i'm spoiling you guys with these updates 🧍🏾‍♀️/ btw remember jihyun is jimins brother like his brother irl not jihoon ///-

-

jimin hops out the car with an asleep minji in his arms. he also had her small bookbag on his bag and the puppy was left at his dorm with the boys; he didn't want you to freak out about the puppy so he thought to bring it over another time.

he also had to deal with minjis hair at her small get together; between the fun with jungkook, her, the other kids, and the unicorn somehow minjis small buns had came apart so jimin did the best he could and put her hair up in a ponytail while she was asleep. of course it was difficult because the younger would pull away from him most of the time...but he got it done.

he walks to the door and knocks on it, waiting patiently for you to answer it. when he doesn't get an answer jimin knocks again and when he does you weren't the one who opened it.

"jimin."

jimin looked at a tad bit shorter brown haired man in the face as he was standing at your front door. he had a regular sweater on, and some grey sweats. jimin also noticed how the man was slightly out of breath, looking at the older like he wasn't expecting him.

"who is it jihoon?"

he hears you and clenches his jaw, hoping that none of you were to wake up minji. he then ignores you and jihoon but bows a bit at the boy and walks past to take minji to her room.

you on the other hand watch as jimin walks up the stairs, seeing minji asleep on his shoulder. "i didn't think they'd be back so soon." you frown at the stairs and look back over to jihoon who had just closed the door.

"you want me to leave?"

you hesitate but still answer, "i mean you don't have to." you shrug.

jihoon presses his lips together and rubs the back of his neck. "i think i will, your ex doesn't look too happy to see me here." jihoon laughs.

"keyword ex." you repeat.

"still." jihoon defends. "i'll see you later okay?" he comes to kiss you on your cheek.

"see you later." you watch as the brown haired boy walks to the door.

"ah." jihoon nods in realization. "and tell minji i said happy birthday." he smiles before he was walking out of the door.

you roll your eyes and go and lock the door. why did it have to be so awkward all the time? jimin wasn't your boyfriend and neither was jihoon, so why did they make it difficult?