-66

-

-

jimin was scared.

absolutely terrified.

even though they told him not to, he held your hand while you stayed unconscious as they cut your belly open. he had watched the many nurses attach iv lines in your hand to give you fluid because you were still laid out, and he had even listened to the doctor explain what was actually going on and the reason for her doings.

she simply said that waiting for your progress of waking up was not a choice; due to the twins needing to be out right away.

jimin just looked across the room at yuri the whole time, to afraid to look down at your face but when he heard the screams and crying his eyes popped down to the end of the hospital bed where the nurses were surrounding.

"jimin." yuri spoke, walking to the end of the hospital bed. "that's one." she looked in awe at the baby boy even though the blood was covering most of his face.

"baby one!" doctor lee shouted passing a screaming baby to one of the nurses who had rushed him to the baby warmer.

"jimin come over here!" yuri smiled at the end of the bed.

"i-" he looked down at your hand and back over at yuri.

"she'll be fine." yuri reassured him.

he let go of your hand softly and joined her next to the end of the bed, "ew."

the hit that flew on jimins head had him scowling at the girl next to him, "what?"

"that's your other son."

"it is?" jimin couldn't see much because of the many nurses surrounding the bed, all he really seen was blobs of blood; which he definitely didn't like.

"yes jimin." yuri laughs shaking her head.

"baby two!" doctor lee yells with a smile on her face handing the baby off to another nurse.

"dad?" doctor lee stands from you, another doctor coming in to cover you up.

"yes?" jimin doesn't know what to do honestly. he didn't know if he was supposed to go and stand next to the boys to make sure they were okay or if he should go and stand with you.

he knew you would want him to stand with the twins.

"we're gonna stitch mom up and send her to the recovery room as for the boys! we're gonna get their identification bands on the legs and you can take them to the labor and birth recovering room to wait on her."

"is she okay?" yuri spoke before jimin could even get a word out.

"yes y/n is fine." doctor lee throws up a dismissive hand, "we believe she fainted because of the stress and blood lost from earlier"

yuri throws her head back. "oh thank god."

jimin hides it but he lets a small smile slip on his face, "can i see my boys?" our boys.

"ah of course." doctor lee shuffles to the table and jimin follows after her along with yuri. the doctor practically shuffled the nurses away and pushes jimin a little closer to the table. "here's your boys."

fondness spreads all over jimin, making him unbelievably warm inside despite the growingly cold room, and his cheeks are starting to hurt due to smiling too much. he didn't notice this either but a tear had began to fall down his cheek.

"go on, you can hold them." the doctor urges jimin.

the black haired man is nervous but he picks up one of the boys in his left arm and gets the help form yuri to put the other twin in his right arm. "they're beautiful." he smiles. "so freaking beautiful."

doctor lee smiles, that's why she loved her job. "you got any names, dad?" she looks over at you as they had just got done stitching you up. "or did y/n have any names?"

"she wanted me to pick them—" he cuts himself off and looks at yuri. "but she also wanted yuri to pick one too."

yuri mouth is open. her and you did in fact talk about a couple of names — she remembered how you said it'd only be fair for your bestfriend to pick a name since jimins bestfriends picked minjis name.

"so let's make a deal." jimins smile is still suck at the boys. he lifts his left arm up and kisses the top of a head full of hair. "you'll name this little guy." he brings his right arm up and does the same. "and i'll name this little guy."

"deal." yuri smiles, not forgetting to look over at your hospital bed as it begun to be getting taken out to the other department.

"he should be named minjae." yuri tilts her head at the baby, as the baby footed his lips up at his father. "yep that's definitely a minjae."

"he looks like one, huh?" jimin chuckles. "this little guy name is now minjoon"

"minjae and minjoon born on Friday, September 24, 2020. —— at 8:56pm and 8:59pm." doctor lee speaks.

"what are there pounds nd ounces?" jimin searches the doctors eyes.

"it's there on their leg bands."

the both of theirs read 6 lbs and 8 oz, which jimin frowned at. "they're so small."

doctor lee nods her head, putting her hands to sit in front of her. "it's mostly because of them being pre-mature and also because you and y/n's genetics. 6 lbs isn't that small."

jimin let's a breath fall from his mouth, "good."

"okay! now that you've met them! y/n should be up soon and it's important for them to get that skin to skin contact from you both." doctor lee is happy, the smile on her face never disappears when seeing a happy dad holding his newborns. "so you'll just place them back in their and go on to the labor and deliver department."

"okay." jimin spoke through his smiling teeth.