-70

-

-

jimin tapped his leg against the wood of mijaes porch. he had knocked at least three times now and yet he had no answer. he brings his impatient hand up again, knocking a bit harder this time and with a smug look on his face. luckily he had a mask on this time.

it was about three more knocks when the door flew open. minjaes short body answering it. "jimin?"

jimin doesn't respond, but gives the black haired girl a nod.

"c-come in." she stutters. 

jimin rolls his eyes at the girl; he couldn't lie that he was annoyed at the situation in all. instead of being here trying to figure out something she did he would much rather be at home with his kids.

hah, character development.

"where's jae-in?" jimin watched as the girl closed the door behind him, coming to stand awkwardly in front of him.

she takes a hand a ruffles her hair back sighing before she talked, "he's upstairs on online school."

"mhm." jimin hums.

"why are you here?" she asks and jimin wants nothing more than to respond back with something ignorant but he bites it back.

"why do you think i'm here?" he asks but he doesn't let her respond. "for jae-in."

"jimin i told you i didn't-"

"but that's not what i asked you." he cuts her off, walking closer to the small woman. "i don't care if you don't want any help, i'm helping."

"but you don't have-"

"mijae." jimin clenches his jaw, and closes his eyes. "he's my son right?"

the lady nods.

"how?"

"what do you mean how?"

"don't play." he throws his hands up in warning, "let's not play because i do in fact have kids and a girlfriend to get back him to."

the man watches a mijae takes a deep breath, her nostrils flaring. "i'm not holding you back from being with em'"

"you are." he frowns. "because you won't tell me what happened. now if we have to go to court then so be it."

the girl tensed up, a look of shock on her face from what slipped from jimins mouth. "n-no no it doesn't need to come to that."

"so tell me what happened." he calmly says and mijae simply nods, walking over to her couch.

"sit at least, please?" jimin takes a second but he nods coming to sit next to the girl.

-

june 2013

here was nineteen year old jimin; a goofy smile on his face as he knocked on mijaes door. today he was gonna have sex again, that's right sex. he wasn't supposed to be here at all, in fact he still was on a dating ban due to debuting recently; but he couldn't turn mijae down when the girl called him over.

the wooden door opened traveling the small petite 19 year old who jimin was beginning to like even more. he brown hair was down her back and her pink gloss on her lips made them seem less thin. she was very attractive to him. "jimin."

"mijae, whatsup?" jimin smiles at her, his teeth showing. he couldn't hide his giddiness.

"come in."

jimin doesn't need to be told twice coming in slowly trudging his timberland boots through her new carpet. "you must be really horny the reason you called me over here, huh?"

"yeah i am." the girl laughs, closing the door. when she turns around to jimin she smiles again. "let's go upstairs."

jimin doesn't hesitate, following after the girl upstairs. when they reach her room she doesn't waste anytime pulling jimin into a mouth warming kiss, her hands already falling everywhere on his body and face.

"wah, eager." he laughs into the kiss, surprisement on his face when he feels the girls tongue slip into his mouth.

"yeah." mijae takes jimins hands and places them around her waist; her lips still being attached to his as they wrestled with their mouths. "touch me."

jimin was new to this, meaning yes mijae was his first. even though this would be their second time having sex he still lacked in things he should have known.

his hands go to move all over her body, from her small butt and up to her perky breast. nineteen year old jimin was in heaven.

"condoms." the girl chokes out.

"i br-brought some." jimin holds a moan back when he feels the girls hand brush over his crotch.

"no need." she pulls back and walks over to her dresser, a specific golden packet sitting on top of it. "i have one already."

"it's a little open." jimin points at it, watching as she picks it up.

"i know. i opened it before you got here, don't worry."

jimin pays no mind to anything as they quickly get into it. he pays no mind into looking deeply at the condom as mijae slipped it on his length, being too horny and thinking with his dick.

their round doesn't last long, neither of them lasting more than fifteen minutes. he comes into the condom, his head thrown back before he looked back down at the girl. "fuck."

"fuck indeed." mijae smirks, throwing her head back and looking up at the ceiling.

jimin pulls out slowly, standing from the bed and slipping the condom off. "i didn't come that much." he mumbles as he takes it and ties it up, throwing it in the trashbin beside the girls bed. "let me go get something to clean us" he smiles at the girl and mijae just nods.

she waits until jimin is out of sight, and down the hall in the bathroom when she hops out of bed tiptoeing to the trashbin. the girl takes a deep breath before she pulls the seeded condom out of it. "shit." she mutters.

she gets onto the floor, her fingers shaking as she he digs into her dressers drawer pulling out a syringe. she doesn't take long to squeeze jimins cum into their, nodding when it all went in. she places it on the floor and puts the condom back in the trash but deep under the stuff she already had in there.

mijae makes an uncomfortable face when she then takes the syringe and sticks in herself, feeling the rest of jimins seed fall into her.

the commotion of the bathroom door closing has her popping her head up, throwing the syringe back in the drawer and hopping back on the bed, looking as if she never moved.

"you good?" jimin asks, tilting his head at the girls expression.

"yeah i'm fine." mijae smiles when jimin hands her the towel.

jimin smiles at her again. "sorry i took so long, i was wiping my face."

"it's fine." mijae nods, taking the towel and doing the same. she hated deep down that'd she be breaking up with the boy soon but she really wanted this and she wanted it alone.

-
uh 🧍🏽‍♀️