-35

-

-

minji was sat in your arms — your daughter, who had just been in your tummy about an hour ago. you knew minji min was the most adorable baby you had ever seen and honestly it wasn't just because she was your daughter but that had played a big part in it.

she had beautiful brown eyes, a cute button nose, a round face, and plump lips; she was a literal mixture of you and jimin. her light honey colored skin made her glow and her curly dark hair made her stick out from any other baby in the hospital, or even in all of seoul.

"you good?" you looked up, minji now attached to your nipple as yuri stared down at you with a smile on her face.

"yeah." your eyes trailed down to the new born, "i'm great."

the paler sat on the chair next to the hospital bed, her shoulders slumping down. "i'm sorry he's not here."

a chuckle slipped out of your mouth, it being sucked back in when you bit on your lip. "it's his fault, right?"

"yeah." yuri brung her hand up to rub on minjis soft hair. "he's missing out..she's beautiful."

"i know."

"how'd you name her?" she sat back.

you felt minji unlatch from you and you placed her a bit closer to you, pulling your hospital gown up on your chest. "taehyung and them actually came up with it like a year ago."

"they knew you were pregnant?"

"no they were just guessing jimins kids names and i just thought minji was cute." you shrug. "and it's his name rearranged."

"it is cute." yuri agreed with you.

"he's missing out." you bring your thumb up to rub across minjis cheek. "he's missing out on minji."

•••

it shouldn't have been a surprise that jimin woke up in your house, next to minji in her small twin sized-baby bed. after the conversation with you, he had decided that he'd just stay and talk with minji once she got up, telling her about the events that'll happen with him the next couple of months.

he had took his shoes off that night and was curled next to the four year old, the cover being too small for him —— so it reached his waist and stopped there; but of course minji was warm and cozy next to her father.

they also shared the same pillow, since the youngers bed had one pillow on it but stuffed with about six plushies. she loved her bears, especially the ones her mommy and daddy gave her.

jimin actually ended up waking up earlier then he wanted, his blonde locs and minjis curly black locs on still laid out on her small pillow. jimin also looked down to see the four year stirring in her sleep.

"aish." he whispered. he moved slowly to put some more cover on the younger and when he did that made her little eyes pop open, her hands going to rub at them.

"minji-ah." jimin still put the cover over her, bringing one of his hands up to stop her from rubbing her eyelids in.

"daddy." she frowned. she didn't like to be woken up so early. "too ea-early,"

jimin laughed a bit, her face looking more like yours as her lip turned up in annoyance. "it's the perfect time to get up."

minji sighed tiredly. she then sat up more in the bed and got closer to jimin, facing him and laying her head on his arm. she had no clue how she ended up in her bed and neither did she know why jimin was there. if anything minji thought she would have woken up with her mommy.

there was no complaints; the four year old was just surprised.

"i had to tell you something before i leave, so how about we get up?"

"a-and do what?"

"we could wake up mommy." the blonde suggests.

"okay." minji smiles.

jimin nods and sits up out of the bed, picking up minji with him and placing her on his hip. they both walk down the hall until they had reached your bedroom door. it was open. you always left it open because firstly you had a four year old daughter, and secondly she barely stayed in her own room.

"mom-mommy stills asleep." minji looked at you then back at jimin and the blonde on the other hand just shrugged.

jimin took in the sight of you, your head sitting on the pillow that was tucked on top of your arms. even when you were asleep you were still flawlessly beautiful. "should we let her sleep?"

minji nods because she valued her sleep and since jimin woke her up early she thought you deserved to sleep in.

"let's go downstairs then." the both of them turns around and steps downstairs, jimin sitting minji on her chair at the dining room table.

"t-this is f-fu-fun." minji stutters, smiling her small crooked smile at her father.

"what's fun princess?"

"me, y-you and mommy."

"hmm." jimin lifts a brow.

"we sh-should do th-this al-all the ti-time!" minji squeals. "we fe-feel like a f-family-"

"minji—"

minji mistakenly cuts jimin off before he finishes "y-you and mo-mommy just have to get a-along first."

"what do you know about that?"

"a-auntie yuri!"

jimin shakes his head but still cracks a smile. "me and mommy do get along." for now.

"g-good so w-we can be a family l-l-like on tv!" she bounces on her chair from excitement.

"yeah we can." jimin laughs. "oh." he remembers what he had to actually tell her. "daddy has something else to tell you."

minjis eyes grow wide. "is i-it another present?"

"no." he laughs. "it's about me and your uncles."

"what i-is it?"

"i have to leave for a couple of months with the guys."

minji eyes droop, the once bouncing of her body stops as she gnashed her teeth. "you're l-leaving..again?"

"i'm coming right back." he promises. "i'll be gone for about five months but daddy promises he'll be back." he brings his hand to minjis and she grips onto them, the droopyness still on her face.

"promise?"

"i promise."

•••

what we thinking about jimin going on tour? and it's gonna be like a week time skip next chap so be ready ! <3