-38

-

-

jihoon pulls you down for a kiss, and it's messy and uncoordinated, but it's good, and your hands are on his back, and the noises you are making are so heavenly, and those sounds have been gone so long that jihoon really forgot how much he loved them. between kisses jihoon praises you, wanting to make sure you're feeling loved and appreciated.

after a while jihoon can feel himself getting closer to his orgasm when you open your mouth and stutter out a "can i come? please, jihoon?"

jihoon is almost surprised at the question, after all, this is just supposed to be plain vanilla sex, you're the one who called him over to fuck you in the first place. "you don't have to ask y/n, go ahead." he says.

jihoon pulls on your nipple twice before the you reach your climax and cum drips down jihoons shaft and the orgasm has you clenching around jihoon perfectly, giving just enough friction for jihoon to come as well.

"mommy!"

your eyes snap open as you see minji standing in front of you in confusion. "m-mommy! someone's at the door!"

"ah." you nod and stand up on your feet, rubbing your eyes to try and forget whatever the hell that dream was.

wait- what was that dream??

when you walk to the door you see jihoon and kyung standing at it; and you hated to say that you almost forgot that they were coming over.

opening the door, the little pale boy gives you a bow and fly's past you in a hurry to go iced to minji.

"kyung! don't be rude." jihoon scolded the young boy.

you wave a dismissive hand. "don't worry he bowed before he ran over to minji."

"ah okay." jihoon closes the door behind him as he watches the kids march upstairs to minjis room.

"you wanna sit?"

jihoon nods and jogs to couch, not forgetting to grab your hand so you could sit next to him. "you okay?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

"i'm fine." you smile at him even though the dream you just had threw you completely way off.

you didn't have feelings for jihoon, right?

or did you?

or maybe it was just because you were going through some shit with jimin — either way you wanted it out of your head right now.

•••

today was a break through tour, meaning they had one day off for the week. for the past week and a half jimin has been wishing and hoping that it go by faster because he wanted to see minji.

now see last few tours he didn't feel like this, why? because he had no one to go back to or worry about and now that's why his full attention isn't on tour. of course some armys have noticed his tenseness on stage and of course he has seen them address it in weverse comments or just plainly posting about it on twitter.

but he couldn't help it.

and on top of that he still had the stress of you and possibly being pregnant, again.

"fuck." jimin rolled his eyes and threw his head back in annoyance.

"what's wrong with you?" hobi was sat beside him, his phone in his hand while he was scrolling through pictures of sera.

jimin sighed and turned around on the bed to the older, "i didn't tell you guys this because i wasn't sure but—" his hands tightened into fists. "—but y/n might be pregnant again."

hoseok takes a while but then gaps so dramatically that the people in the next room could've heard. "oh my gosh, really?"

"yeah, really." jimin confirms.

"how did that?-" hoseok squints his eyes at the younger and next thing jimin knew was a snack going upside his head.

"yah!" he shrieked, gritting his teeth. "what'd you do that for?"

"you didn't wrap it up?" hoseok frowned at the younger.

"i did!"

hoseok gave him a once over. "not possible because how did it happen!"

"okay okay!" jimin shushed him. after getting hoseok to calm down and him, himself. he sat up. "the other night after the party, we were way to drunk but we did wrap it up!"

"you did?"

"yes!" jimin promised. "but one of the condoms ended up breaking and we were too fucking dumb to realize what actually happened."

"why didn't she take a day after pill?"

jimins eyes bulge, his lips twisted. "there's a day after pill?"

"oh you dumbass!" hoseok said loudly, twisting his head unbelievably. "did y/n not know that either?"

"i don't know!" jimin tried to defend himself. "she probably did— and hey! i didn't know about a fucking day after pill. most of the time when i did have a lot of sex i always wrapped it up!"

"jimin you're-" hoseok tried to think of a word and failed; just shaking his head physically. "you're something else."

"what if she has the kid?" jimin changes the topic.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean like last time i wasn't there, what if i mess up?" jimin eyes crinkled. even though he always tried to put on a facade in front of you; he was really nervous. if it were to come up that you were pregnant; he literally wouldn't know what to do.

"just take care of her." hoseok shrugs. "there's a first for everything."

"i know, i know." jimins waves him off then sighs. "i just hope everything turns out right."

hoseok mumbles a, "me too." then they both turn their attention back to the television.

-
heads up <3 about a month time skip next chap!