-60

-

-

jimin was sat in the waiting room, his knee bouncing in anxiousness and his hand shaking on his lap. he was the only one here for now but he had called yuri and she was on her way, driving her fastest through seouls traffic.

his parents and minji were here but they were in the hospital lobby downstairs. jimin was glad that minji had fell asleep but unfortunately the only reason why she did is because she was crying her eyes out from seeing her mom unconscious on the floor.

minjis face was probably something that had knocked him into some type of reality and he had realized for some reason at that moment that this was so much to handle. three kids? and y/n? and maybe one he didn't even know about?

he knew y/n was acting her ways because of her trust and also because her pregnant anger had her doing things but all of this in the future was going to be a lot and honestly....was he ready for that?

"jimin!"

jimin eyes snap to the door and he sees yuri running through them catching herself to slow down once she seen him. he stands to his feet. hand going to push back his sweaty hair.

"yuri." he looks at the girl who was out of breath.

"how is she?"

jimin takes yuri hand and offers her one of the seats and then sits next to her. "i don't know. they've literally told me nothing."

"have you tried asking?"

"she's all the way back there. they just like put her on the gurney and took her into the room with no explanation." jimin huffed out, he was so stressed.

yuri squints her eyes at the boy, "i'm sorry—"she looks at the door and back at him. "—but what exactly happened?"

"she uh passed out and she was bleeding a little bit." jimin voice come out small, and he could feel yuri staring him down.

"shit." yuri cursed. "that's never happened before....i mean when she was having minji."

he nods, "i know. you're trying to say it's because of me right?"

the girl shakes her head. "no no of course not. i'm just saying before that hadn't happened so i don't know what could be going on now."

jimin doesn't respond and he just looks down at his hands. at this point this felt like a lot to him — before he had met y/n and minji again there was nothing like this going on, it was just him,his bandmates and music. of course there was some drama every-now and then but nothing like this. its his fault though, right?

"where's minji-ssi?"

he cocked his head to the elevator. "downstairs with my parents. she's asleep."

"i know that must've scared her huh?"

"yeah. it did." jimin bit on his lip.

"yuri."