-45

-

-

after that conversation with jae-in you ended up going back to your car, worry read all over your face. the kid was right about the twins somehow and now he was telling you to be careful? what the fuck was that about.

you get startled when your phone rings, grabbing it and answering it without taking a second to look at who was calling. "hello?"

"ah, y/n." the voice of jihoon makes you pull your phone away and sigh after looking at the caller i.d.

after the dreams you keep having of him are you really ready to talk to him?

"jihoonie." you smile as if he could see you. "hi"

"what are you up to today?"

you place your phone on your car stand and quickly put your car in drive to go home. all of sudden you and the babies were really hungry.

"not much." you respond, "i just got my uh, uhm maternity leave papers."

the brown haired boy takes a while, the sound of ruffling and a hard breath passing through the phone. "oh yeah, you are pregnant." it sounds as if jihoon scoffs but you chose to think you were just hearing that.

"you forgot?"

"no." he laughs. "i just haven't seen you in a while and maybe just— i don't know."

you got home quicker than you thought you would, pulling into the driveway, placing your car in park and taking your phone off the stand. "no no, tell me." you wait for a response and open the car door to get out.

"it's nothing really." jihoon let's out a breathy laugh. "i don't know what i was thinking? like maybe you weren't all the way pregnant or something...i don't know."

when you walk up to your door you sigh in happiness thinking about how you were about devour some food. "how could i not be all the way pregnant?"

"you were so small to say you were already a month pregnant."

"that's true." you laugh, taking your jacket off and sitting it neatly on the couch; something neither jimin or minji did. "but you should see me now."

"you're bigger?"

"kinda." you respond. "i'm uh, having twins you know."

the older takes a bit but you hear more ruffling in the back. "ah, two kids, well three now. boy or girl?"

"two boys." you say, proudly.

"that's cute." jihoon is smiling, and somehow you could tell by his tone of voice.

he continues talking but it goes in one ear and out the other because you find yourself, mouth hung in sadness as you looked at your fridge.

there was nothing to cook. not even nothing to snack on in the pantry's. what were you going to eat.

"y/n?"

"i'm sorry." you frown at the lack of food in the fridge then close it, a pout taking over your face. "yes?"

"you good? i was talking but i didn't know if you were listening so i just stopped."

"i'm good." you nod. "i'm just hungry."

"make something then." jihoon says, as if that wasn't what you were about to do.

"we have nothing here and now i'm too tired to actually go and get anything." the sadness takes a toll over you, you weren't sure if it was actually from not eating or if it was hormones. that leads you to dragging your tired sore feet all the way to the couch and plopping down on it.

"i'll come."

your expression immediately brightens, gripping the phone in your hand asking, "what?"

"i'll bring you something to eat —— under one circumstance."

"what is it?"

"you let me cook with you."

that wasn't too bad right? you were hungry and you didn't know if jimin and minji would be back anytime soon to actually get you something to eat.

"okay." you grin. "but please hurry up, i'm starving."

"okay okay."

•••

jimin had minji in his arms, about to get off the elevator. the girl was knocked asleep in one hand from playing all day and the other hand had his phone held up to his ear — with jihyuns voice coming through it.

"so? did you talk to mom and dad?"

"no hyung." jihyun almost whines. "this isn't my problem. you're the one who's about to have anoth- well shit two more kids."

a grunt leaves jimins mouth. "i know but i just need you to talk to them. at least let them know that i want them to actually meet minji, so i could break the news about the twins."

he walked out the elevator, two security guards surrounding him as he walked out the door to the car. in that span of minutes jimin places minji in her car seat and throws her bookbag on his back, taking a seat right next to her as he watches her sleep.

"why haven't you been did this hyung?" jihyuns rants. "you've just met minji-ah earlier this year and still haven't let them know?"

"you've been with minji lon-"

jihyun cuts him off. "she's not my kid." he snaps. "she's my niece."

"okay i get it." jimin rolls his eyes.

"you have their number hyung, use it."

jihyun and jimin talk a bit more, from minji. to you and the twins, to even upcoming things they both had going on. in no time there were off the phone and the next minute jimin and minji was at your house.

it wasn't too late, which is why jimin expected for some lights to be on but the ones downstairs were all on, which surprised him.

as the car stopped and parked he leaned over to grab minji, being very careful not to wake the girl up; because if he did the four year old would be in a grumpy mood. as he picks her up, the security guard opens the door and he walks up to your door — taking the key out that you gave him and slotting it in.

once he actually cracked the door open he was surprised to see you and jihoon in the kitchen, music softly playing and smiles on your lips as you both danced with one another.

jimin didn't make his presence known, not even when he closed the door shut. he just watched you both like a hawk, a vein popping from his neck, and his jaw twitching in jealousy.

once he had enough of looking at you both he had planned on saying something aloud but he didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty in his arms, so he took it upon himself to run upstairs and place minji in her bed; kissing her forhead and closing the door softly.

when he got back down the stairs, you both were still dancing, even throwing in little giggles. you hadn't noticed jimin at all, but when jihoon turned you around on his chest you nearly fell out. jimins angry face and attendance scaring the shit out of you.

"jimin."