-44

-

-

the sound of a baby crying wakes you up, turning around in your sleep and sighing. you sit up a bit and start to hit the boy next to you, hitting him on his back to hopefully wake the older up. he moves but still insists on not getting up to see what you wanted.

"get up." you frown but he still doesn't budge.
the next thing you do is take it upon yourself to grab your pillow and hit the boy on the back of the head with it; hearing the baby's screams become louder.

"i'm up, i'm up." the brown haired boy sits up, rubbing his eyes in sleepiness and squinting one eye at you. "what's up baby? what's wrong?"

"it's your turn."

"it's my turn?" he questions, too sleepy to comprehend anything.

"yuh,  it's your turn." you rub your arms that were now catching goosebumps on them from the air coming from the fan. "you wanted to be a dad, remember?...to help me."

"ah," the boys shakes his head. "don't say it like that." he stands up from the bed slowly, adjusting his sweatpants and running a hand through his locks.

"why?"

"because i'm helping you because i love you, and we belong together." he looks at you, leaning over the bed and placing a kiss on your forehead. "okay?"

a smile grows on your tired face, "okay jihoon."

•••

you awoke with a cough, shooting to sit up in the bed and sweat dripping from your forehead — one of your hands were on your chest and the other one went to feel on your baby bump and sigh in relief for some apparent knowing reason.

"fuck." you breath out. you look to the side of your dresser and see a water bottle, taking it and throwing it to the back of your throat, sighing at the cold liquid combining with your dryness.

after having to calm down for another fifteen minutes you get up out the bed to go and check on minji. you let yourself peak over to the guest room to check on jimin but he wasn't in there and the bed was made up to the T.

"where is-" you start but shortly get cut off by minjis joyful morning voice.

"i like t-this one d-daddy!"

the frown covers your face as you finally turn to her door, watching as jimin grabs a rubber band to put in minjis hair. you didn't let it be known that you were at the door because the two were still facing the mirror silly smiling at eachother in the moment.

you watch as jimin struggles to put her thick hair in the ponytail and when he does it was a bit crooked, but he then grabs some of the gel that you use and slicks it up — making it actually look decent.