-9

-

-

"princess what do you want? you could have anything." jimin said, smiling down at minji. he found himself lately calling the three year old by 'princess' and the more he said the word the more he realized that she truly is one.

"d-daddy, i don't know what it s-says." minji looked down at the menu with confusion on her face. he giggled at her response and started to show her the different options.

"yeah hyung, you better feed my niece some good food." jungkook said, looking over at jimins and minjis cute interaction.

the rest of the boys laugh, and jimin just playfully rolls his eyes at the younger.

"so do you know what you want now?"

"yes!" minji smiled down at the menu, seeing a pancake with a smiley face on it, topping it off with whip cream.

"c-can i have that?" she points to it, looking up at her dad with a grin on her lips. the boys themselves couldn't help to coo at her, she reminded them so much of jimin. she had actually looked more like him compared to you.

"of course you can." he folds the menus up and sits them to the side and begans to talk with the boys. minji had been occupied, coloring on a sheet that they gave her along with jungkook.

"aish." jimin mumbles. he takes his phone out and shoots you a quick message, anxiousness growing on him for the first time of the day.

jimin: hey y/n. are you at work yet? i forgot to ask you something.

while on the other side of korea, you had finally walked into the small elementary school. you were almost late, but you had lucky five minutes to spare. as you walked, you heard your phone ding but you figured you would get to it once settling down in your classroom.

when walking through the hallways you always found yourself fascinated by how the korea school system was so different from americas. they were different in many things such as, discipline, time, subjects and even more.

you had finally reached your classroom and pulled out you teacher id, bringing it up to the scanner to let you in.

"hi miss l/n!" a small voice said. you look down to see one of your smartest students. here the earliest, even though they didn't have to report to class until nine thirty.

"goodmorning chan-mi, how are you?" you push the door open and walk in, the shorter girl following behind you.

"i'm okay! i'm ready for class!" you walk to your desk and throw your jacket off, beginning to sit everything where it needed to be. "i'm glad, did you do your homework?"

she nods happily. chan-mi sits her things down on her desk aswell, and takes a seat in the hard yet comfy chair. "yes!"

"okay let me ask you something, what's the difference between the english words you're and your?" you look over to the girl before you were sitting down in your rolling chair.

"one means you are and the other means your!" she smiles.

"good job!" you gushed.

hearing your phone ding again you frown at it but go to check it anyways, seeing jimins name pop across it. you suddenly felt panicky, did something happen to minji? did she fall and get hurt? did her and jimin get kid napped? did she throw a tantrum and destroy everything in front of her?

you open the message and immediately sigh in relief.

jimin: what is my princess allergic to?

you actually let out a giggle thinking of a panicky paled faced jimin afraid of feeding his daughter foods because he's unaware to her allergies.

y/n: she's allergic to pancakes

jimin: omfg are you serious?!

y/n: no, no i'm kidding ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

jimin: you almost made me push my child's plate away smh.

y/n: my bad

y/n: she's allergic to fish, shrimp, lobster

y/n: well oof, practically all seafood

y/n: my baby gets all red and itchy so please don't let her come in contact with it.

jimin: of course not

jimin: thankyou for letting me know, i'm gonna go now.

jimin looked down at the phone before placing it in his pocket. he watched and listened to his hyungs as they conversated and ate. but every now and then he looked down to the child in the booster seat, making sure she would make no mess. but that was quickly cancelled.

with whip cream, syrup and chocolate chips on minjis plate she was having the time of her life chewing the food down, casually getting whip cream on her face every now and then.

jimin took a napkin and wipe the younger girl's face and she sent him a dimpled smile, making him return it. he was glad that they were able to rent out this restaurant for the day, because getting caught with his kid without a announcement first would be terrible.

and that's the thing, unless jimin had to — he didn't want anyone to know about minji just yet. other than his members, family and the close staff. he didn't want social media to talk down on his three year old and if that day would come then all hell would break loose.