-75

-

-

it had been about two weeks now and jimin had finally decided that he was going to take mijae to court. due to taking care of the kids back at home, and continuously working on music even though he was on leave jimin was tired.

but he wasn't too tired to come and pick up jae-in today so he could tell him the news. it was a small argument with him and mijae over the phone about letting the six year old go with jimin but after a while the girl compromised telling him that he could come and get him.

"is he ready?" jimin tilts his head at the girl.

"he's grabbing something." mijae goes to stand at the end of the stairwell.

"you told him i was his dad, right? and he's just not going with some random dude?" even though jimin knew mijae should be the one telling jae-in he knew that he should talk to him aswell.

"yes jimin." mijae turns and looks at the boy, turning back around to the steps. "jae-in come on!"

jimin hears footsteps above him upstairs indicating that the six year old was now stepping down the steps, when he came down he had a bag and a card in his hand a small on his face when he did.

"what's up jae." jimin sticks his hands in his front pocket.

"hi." jae-in smiles at him, walking towards him. jimin noticed how the boy did say his name, probably avoiding to say hyung because he was more than likely not ready at all to say dad and honestly jimin wasn't ready either.

"ready?"

jae-in rocks on his tippy toes, "yes."

it doesn't take them long to get in the car and drive to your house, even if you house was almost thirty minutes away. when they got there jae-in still had a tight grip on the things that he had brought out.

"this is your house?" jae-in head turns to your house. it wasn't that big but it was much bigger than him and his moms house.

"for now, yes." jimin unbuckles his seat belt and unlocks the car, seeing that makes jae-in do the same.

"for now?" jae-in cocks his head to the side but then he lets out a small, 'ah'

"yeah i'm going to move next year." jimin laughs. "i have too many kids now to only be staying in a four bedroom."

jimin could afford any house, or preferably houses in seoul — so he knew that sometime later this year you guys would be somewhere in gangnam-gu.

"you have four." jae-in tilts his lips. "and more in a while."

"mhm?"

jae-in shakes his brown haired head. "nothing."

"okay." jimin raises his eyebrows. "let's go inside."