-69

-

-

it had been a week now and jimin was sighing at being woken up for the fifth time tonight. his head popped up, eyes squinted at the clock to see it read 3:54am. he heard the crying screaming from the other room and he could already tell it was minjae; the younger twin had a much more nasally whiny cry then minjoon did.

"oh gosh." he yawns out. he looks over at you and see you comfortably asleep. he knows you were probably faking to get out of going to check on minjae but honestly he wanted you to rest even more.

jimin gets up quickly almost jogging across the hall to the boys room. he hoped minji didn't get woken up again or otherwise she'd be complaining about lack of sleep like every morning she's did this week.

"babyboy." jimin pouts at the tears streaming down his face. his little mouth was open wide and the screams had gotten louder since jimin walked through the door. the black hair man picks the newborn up and he hiccups once seeing jimins face, his little gums making an appearance like he wasn't just waking the whole house up. "what's wrong?"

minjae scrunched his nose at his father, looking at jimin with wet eyes.

"ah" he pecks the boy on his cheek. "i see what's wrong." the black haired man nods, laying the younger twin on his chest and going to sit in one of the rocking chairs in the corner. he simply stays for the next hour just holding minjae and rocking him back to sleep because that's what the newborn wanted, nothing else.

"i guess you're okay now." jimin let's out a small laugh at the sleep face of minjae, hopping up carefully to place him back in his bassinet — the dad knew he'd probably be woken back up in the next hour or so but the calm face on minjae still made him coo.

once jimin had him in he looked at the both of them to make sure they were okay formally walking out of the room and back into yours.

"which on of them was it this time?"

your voice croaked out in the dark and jimin almost had a heart attack, placing his hand on his chest and still going to lay beside you. "i didn't know you were up, but it was minjae, mommy's boy."

"mhm." you hum. you watch in the dark as jimin pulled the covers up to lay his body down. "i guess it's my turn next, huh?"

"it was your turn last time." jimin reminded you; he didn't mind though.

you twist your lips, laying on your side. "right."

jimin had no shirt on, so when he scooted scooted to you and your skin touched you weren't surprise from the small spark you felt. "i'm happy you let me sleep in here now."

"well—" you start, stopping when jimin throws his arm around your torso, the both of your bodies coming closer together. "it's easier to smack you to get out of bed this way."