- 100k [3]

-

-

"i just put the twins down for a nap." jimin comes in quietly and shuts the door behind him, plopping on top of you once he hits the bed. "quickie?"

"what?" you heard the man clearly you were just too busy on your phone, scrolling through your emails like the educational person you were. "is minjung asleep?"

"of course she is." jimin is still on you, nearly covering your body but he grabs the small monitor as he looks at the youngest sleep, "the almost birthday babygirl is knocked out." he puts the monitor back on your side of the dresser.

"jae-in and minji?" you finally put your phone down giving him your attention.

"texted jungkook he said they just got to the park, it'll be a while before they're back." jimin smirks once he knows you guys are really all clear. having five kids in one house, it was hard every now and then to get alone time. so when you actually got it you were quick to use it, especially the older. he wasted no time what so ever.

"i thought jae-in was going with his mom this weekend?" you ask yet another question as jimin had began to grind softly over the comforter, clearly the older had some sexual frustration he needed to release.

"he is, mijaes coming to get him after minjungs party friday." he stops his movement, "so?"

"a quickie means quick jimin." you remove the cover off of you. "don't take long."

jimin has a giddy smile covering his whole face, bringing his hand up to pull his shirt off in a fastened pace. "you don't have to tell me twice."

•••

the time goes by quickly and you found yourself having your head under the cover, hovered over jimins bottom half. quickies meant quick so the time you had already went one round was about ten minutes, seeing no one woke up or called you both —— of course you two decided to do even more; round two precisely.

jimins cock was in your mouth and you found yourself taking more of him until he hit the back of your throat, surprisingly not gagging when jimins hand goes to push on the top of your head and- "d-daddy!" the whiny voice of minji alerts you both. making you freeze.

the seven year old is knocking on the door with much force, as if she was coming to tell you both about her day. neither of you had heard a bell that the door had been opened but then again jungkook had a key, so it wouldn't have been loud.

you still have your mouth around jimin when you pull the cover from off of your head, seeing the man look back at you with wide eyes. "that's princess."

well duh.

you let go with a pop, almost laughing when jimins hard-on falls against his flat stomach. "we have to let her in, she knows we're not sleeping."