Let's keep a cat...🐱

"Ryu-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"So I've been thinking about taking a cat?"

Atsushi asked, Ryuunosuke sigh and didn't looking atsushi while saying.

"We already have one,. A big one named Nakajima Atsushi, also I don't like cats"

"Hmmm"

Atushi just hummed and went to the kitchen then cooked something

"Ryu-kun, I'm going to work now, bye"

"Hmmm, Text me if you're going home, I'll pick you up"

"Hmmm"

Atsushi went to ryuunosuke and kissed his cheek, and say his goodbye.

At the agency

"Ne, dazai-san, do akutugawa hate cats?"

Dazai looked at atushi confused but it change into a grin one and smirk.

"No, he have one"

"Me?"

Dazai hummed and nod. Atsushi sigh in defeat. And think if akutugawa really don't like cats. After he finish his documents that kunikida gave. He didn't text/call akutugawa, then he accidentally saw akutugawa playing with the two little kitten. Atsushi hid behind the post.

'I thought he don't like it'

After akutugawa play with the kittens he leave and before truly leave  he looked at his phone then left, atsushi pick up the cat then went straight home.

Atsushi texted akutugawa that his home then akutugawa came in 5 mins.

"Hmmm? Why don't you texted me earlier and I didn't notice you leave at the agency?"

"Hmmmm, but I saw two kitten. His name is fred and micheal."

"Why don't you listened to me?"

Akutugawa looked at the kitten and realized it's the one that he played with.

"And it smells like rashamon..."

Atsushi smirked and akutugawa looked away.

"You were there?"

"Yup"

"Tsk!"

"Can i keep it?"

Atsushi hugged akutugawa, then kiss in the lips.

"*Chuckled* You're really cute Ryu-kun"

"*Sigh* let's keep it"