Just a little coffee -Sokuko-

The sun is too bright, the sky was pure blue with the shapes if clouds. Everyone waking up in the morning to get ready...

*Kringggg*

The sound of annoying alarm was stoped, then the orange hair slowly open his ocean eyes...

"Hmmm? It's already 6:00 am, I'm going to get ready..."

He looked at the brown hair mackerel sleeping peacefully, he slowly take off the hand of mackerel, before leaving the room he kissed mackerel forehead and went to the kitchen...

He wear his apron and start to cook something to them, the couples, they we're almost 4 years. After he cook the ham and fried egg, he took off his apron and take a two cup and put it in the coffee machine...

"Chibi, you wake up too early"

The mackerel complaint, he only chuckled and then he felt someone wrap around an arm in his waist. Then mackerel put his head in the shorter man's shoulder.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, dazai..."

"Hmmm, I want to sleep more"

"*Sigh* drink this so you're brain woke up"

Dazai groaned, and take the cup of coffee, Everyone like coffee in different flavor, by creating your own ingredients. The coffee make as active...

"Hmmm, you're best chibi~, do you have work?"

"Nah, It's my free day, you have work right?"

"Nope..."

Chuuya looked at the tall man but the tall man looked away...

"Liar...."

"No- Fine, but I want to be with you!"

The mackerel dig his head in the small man's neck, chuuya smiled and pat the mackerel head...

"Come on~ You'll be late!"

"Hmmmp*pout*"

"*Chuckled* I'll be with you the rest of the night if you've work hard to your job"

"But work is boring, I prefer staying with you"

"Okay"

"Really?!"

Dazai got complete silence of chuuya and just continue staring at the sky...

"Chibi~"

Chuuya sip at the coffee, dazai poke chuuya's cheek but still ignored.

"Fine! I'll work!"

Suddenly a pair of lips is in mackerel lips. He was shock at first but kiss back within a second. The shorter man break the kiss and smiled softly.

"Then you can get reward later..."

"Really?!"

"Yup! Whatever you want, but don't make me suffer, please"

"Okay! I promised. I'll take a shower now, muah"

Chuuya only chuckled then watch the tall man went to their room.

After some minutes dazai is going to work again.

"Chuuya, I'm leaving!"

"Wait!"

"What is it?"

"*Kiss in the cheek* Just a little coffee, buy me okay?"

"Of course! I love you! Be careful here okay?"

"Uhum, I love you too, don't bully anyone"

"Hai~"

The mackerel leave and chuuya was alone again in the house but he didn't think negative and thinking what will dazai want...

After some hours and it's getting late, chuuya was worried and about to leave to pick up dazai, then he saw a tall man, the one he loves...

"Hello chibi! Where are you going?"

"I was about to pick you up..."

"Oh okay! Btw, let's go to the rooftop and watch the starry night sky, do you want that?"

Chuuya smiled brughtly and say 'Yes!' they went up the roof top then lied down in the blanket, then stare in the scenery night, full of bright stars...

"I brought the coffee you want!"

"Wow! Thank you!"

"Hmm, I don't want to 'thank' me"

"Then this?"

Chuuya kissed dazai in the lips and dazai smiled.

"Yup!"

"Just a little coffee...."