Umbrella (Ranpoe)

It was a sunny day in yokahoma city, the student's are studying while the older one's working to their work. The student's in Bungou Academia has a test today....

"Ahh, this is getting boring right poe kun?"

"Ah! H-hai"

"Did you review the test earlier?"

"U-umm, y-yes"

"Really! You must be higher score"

Ranpo said while eating his sweets in break time. While poe eating his own bento.

"Okay class! After five minutes we will start the test in mathematics!"

Kunikida-sensei said, they all prepare for their sheet of papers.

Poe pov

Earlier it's sunny, but it's getting darker I think it's going to rain I hope it won't rain. I don't have an umbrella....

I look at my test paper again and began to answer, ranpo kun is the smartest one in the school he was always number one.

He was also my rival but sometimes he treat me he didn't my rival It feels like I was love...

No, I shouldn't think like that, his my rival, I'm always on second,

After some time I was finish answering and wait till the class ended, It was raining now.

The sound of falling rain droplets from the sky, and the sound of chip? I look beside me and I saw ranpo kun face is so close to me. I backward a little

"W-what is it r-rampo kun?"

"Are you finish?"

"Y-yes, why?'

"Nothing"

I lean my head in my desk then close my eyes. I don't have an umbrella. The sound of the school bell rang. I took the test papers and passed it to the teacher. Then I get my backpack.

I took the shoes in my locker and wait until the rain stop.

"Oi, poe-kun! What are you doing?"

"N-nothing!"

"Ehh? You don't have umbrella?"

I just look away and didn't response, then I felt a hand in my arm.

"Let's share, we're friends right?"

Friends? That was the first time I have. I smiled and took the umbrella while his holding my arm

"Yeah, thank you"

"No problem poe-kun!"