Halloween Costume [Sokuko]

It's an special occasion, no works, no mission, no fatigue... Just relaxing time. But chuuya doesn't have that kind of relaxing because there is the annoying mackerel around him.

"Boss, what do you need?"

"Later night, there is special occasion, you must come, btw this is for you"

"Black clothes?"

"Don't complaint just wear it,  if you didn't wear it, you know what I mean..."

"Yes, I'll take my leave now"

"You may go..."

Chuuya leave the port mafia and buy some gifts for the special event later night.

"Chuuchuu~"

"Wtf!"

Chuuya was shocked when he heard the annoying voice that whispered to his ears.

"What now dazai?"

"Nothing~ what are you doing here? This is not your type place to go.."

"Mori said that later night we have a special event"

"Oh! The president also mention that!"

"Good for you!"

"Oh~ what would chuuya will wear hmmm"

Chuuya just ignore the tall man. And choosing what he will buy.

"Ah! Maybe chuuya will wear a sexy dress!"

"What the! What the hell are you thinking?!"

"Nothing~"

"Tsk!"

Chuuya was so annoyed and just buy whatever he picked. He pay it and straight to his apartment.

Night time

Chuuya took the black cloth and wear it..

"Witch? Hmm whathever"

Chuuya locked his apartment and went to the port mafia.

"Chuuya-san"

Chuuya looked at the white hair wearing a cat ears and tiger tail, I supposed the ears are also a tiger tail.

"Hello atsushi, what are you doing here?"

"The port mafia and agency invite each other to halloween party"

"Ahh okay"

"Oi! Jinko that's suits you"

The black hair boy wearing priest costume. Then the two younger boys argue again.  Chuuya almost laughed but he only keep it and about to leave.

"Hey chuuya....?!"

Chuuya only looked at him and dazai was shocked and smiled forcedly.

"What exactly .... is that?"

"Don't ask me! Shut up!.... Mori san to do it so..."

"Ah! Because you can fly"

"I see, there's nothing can help it"

"Say! Can I ride with you from the sky?"

"No! You only use your ability to suicide! Don't take me with you jerk!"

"No! I promise, I'll keep my ability and we can fly up!"

"Fine, just this one..."

Chuuya agreed that made dazai shock...

'that's unexpected?' dazai thought

"Hop on"

Dazai hop on even that's embarrassing to chuuya, they flew up and see the whole city of yokohoma, then suddenly dazai hugged chuuya.

"What the heck are you doing?"

"Stay still, don't ruin the mood"

Chuuya sigh in defeat but stay still, they just flying up the sky, fly around and enjoy the happy moment of them.

Inochuuzai: hello! Hoped you enjoying reading this book/stories. Btw, thank you for supporting and reading this book. Also sorry for the errors.