Pocky Game -Shin soukoku-

Gin Akutugawa, sister of ryuunosuke akutugawa member of the port mafia...

Ryuunosuke and atsushi start dating 3 days ago and everyone congratulated them but in the same time emotional, pissed or something like parent's/siblings feel like....

Especially dazai, yes.. we know that dazai was the first one who plan them together but in the same time when he heard it...

He was like a father that his daughter suddenly have a boyfriend..

"What the f*** dazai!"

"It really pissed me off! What if akutugawa hurt our baby sushi?!"

"Calm down dumbass! You're the one who wanted this!"

"Who said that?!"

"Exactly you *Play the record* "let's partner them in any missions then they will get together!"

Dazai was silent and just stare at his lover who just chilling and he trust akutugawa, akutugawa won't hurt their baby...

"F****!!!!"

"You're too noisy"

Dazai went out and slam the door "What stupid that he is *sip*"

.....

Meanwhile at akutugawa's house...

"Nichan! Here try it with your jinko"

"What's this?"

"Just a chocolate stick? Just do it. It also can play with a game pepero kiss? But in pocky version!"

"Okay? But I promised not to-"

"Sush! Your jinko will love it!"

"Okay fine, I'll go now"

"Bye bye!"

"Yeah yeah..."

Akutugawa went out then went to the park to wait for atsushi, after some time atsushi finally arrived..

"Aku? Did you wait too long?!"

"No, no, it's fine also where do you want to go?"

"Umm, about that..."

Akutugawa look confused while staring at his lover but atsushi averting his gaze because of nervousness..

"*Sigh* Dazai san suddenly gave me my new paper works and I need to do it today.."

"Oh? It's okay, let me go with you!"

Akutugawa gave the rarest thing he do to others, he smiled sweetly. And atsushi blushed then nod. They went to the agency...

Akutugawa pov

"Oh? Akutugawa? What are you doing here?"

I think dazai san wasn't in a good mood today? He seems pissed.

"Dazai san, Aku wanted to help me so I let him go with me is it okay?"

"Sure sure, hehe"

Yup he really is pissed he even break the pen he was holding. I look at jinko that looked concerned on dazai san...

"D-dazai san are you okay? You seems have a bad day today?"

"It's nothing atsushi kun~"

His fake smile showed in his face, and that smile was like someone his going to kill.

"Jinko? Aren't you doing your work?"

"Right! Come on aku"

I followed him and stand beside him, he was offering me to sit beside him but I declined, I promise to chuuya and dazai to not rushed...

But what about the thing that gin gave me? Maybe later I'll do it....

After 2 hours

"Ryuu? Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Sure" I smiled to atsushi and we decided to take for a walk. While we are walking I've been spacing out how I could tell jinko to play this with him?

"Aku? Are you okay? I think you're going to say something?"

"Umm, yeah... I.... Would... Ah..."

He chuckled that made me look more idiot that before...

"I... I wanted to play this with you" I show him the pocky that gin gave me, he giggled and smiled at me but I can see his face has a tint pink on his cheeks .

"Sure!"

I took one and placed to my mouth, I get closer and closer until his lips touched the pocky stick. 

I start to bite it slowly and I'm getting closer to him. I can clearly see his red face, I smirked and then suddenly someone's hand cut it that made us separate...

"Oya? Sorry to int-" Chuuya san smack him on his head and look at atsushi.

"Oi, don't make a move like got it?"

I nod as a response, chuuya san carry dazai san while pointing me his middle finger....

"I ahh..... So.... Let's just eat it normally"

"Yeah..."

We ate it normally, then we went back home....

"Dazai san and chuuya san is so strict"

"So sad, nichan..."