Don't wear like that! /Soukoku/

"Chibi~ wake up we're getting late for work!"

The ginger hair groaned and slowly open his eyes, he saw the brown eyes of the mackerel...

"It's my day off, let me rest..."

Chuuya complaint, the tall man kiss the forehead of chuuya and whispered...

"Okay, rest... I'll be get going now for work, if only I can be with you today*Cry like a baby*"

"*Chuckled* love you mackerel, your late for work, come here"

Dazai follow what chuuya ordered and he felt a soft lips in him and chuuya break the kiss and smiled cheerfully...

"I love you too, chibi rest here okay?"

Chuuya hummed and nod then watch the mackerel leave their room.

'I wonder what I should do today...'

He stare blankly in the ceiling and thinking what he should do, it's boring if his lover aren't with him. Then suddenly his phone vibrate.

"Our baby atsushi?"

*At the message*

Do you want to go shopping? Dazai san said it's your day off...
-sushi 7:30 am

Sure let's go shopping...
-mother 7:31 am

Yeheyyy! Okay I'll wait at the ***park
-sushi 7:32 am

Chuuya start to prepare and leave his hat and coat in the safest place, and locked the door of his apartment and went strait to their meeting place.

"Chuuya san~!"

The ginger hair smiled only and the tiger man hugged him. Then let go...

"So?"

"Right! Do you want yo buy some new clothes?"

"Hmm, sure why not?"

"Okay, let's go!"

Atsushi dragged chuuya and chuckled yo the younger man. 'I didn't experience like this before...' chuuya thought, as they went in a beautiful dresses, clothes and other stuffs...

They start to pick what would they want to buy...

Dazai pov

I got bored and escaped from kunikida, I start to think how was my baby chibi chuuya~, was he lonely? Maybe I buy something for him....

I went to the mall and thinking what would I buy, I noticed a look expensive clothes and other stuff, If I gave chuuya a wine, he will drunk it again secretly again...-_-

I noticed a familiar silver hair, I walk toward him and called his name...

"Atsushi kun~"

"Dazai san? What are you doing here?"

"Ahhh,nothing...?"

I avoided eye contact and suddenly a familiar ginger hair and ocean eyes came out in the dressing room and pose like a hot guy...

'Wait... Chuuya?!'

I rushed toward him and zip up the zipper...

"Oi! Chuuya don't wear like that!"

"YOUR SKIN IS TOO VISIBLE!"

"DON'T WEAR LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE CHIBI!"

He was silent while I'm scolding him then suddenly chuckled, I was confused and saw his happy face...

"Don't worry too much, I won't wear like this anymore okay?"

"*Sigh in relief* Hmmm, promised that!"

I felt a soft lips in mine and I was dumped founded, and I can feel my face getting heat...

"Eww! Gay freak!"

I heard an annoying random women, I was about to glare at it but i felt again a soft lips that kissed me...

I saw an smirk in the face of my little chibi and says....

"Your just jealous you don't have a lover by your side... Slut"

"BURN!!!! *laugh*"

The other costumer was holding their laugh and the other one that said 'Burn' was one of the employee of this expensive store...

"Arrgghh! Just wait and see!"

The woman run outside and the other costumers laugh and other employee...

"Chibi~"

Chibi looked at me and smiled sweetly then whispered to my ears...

"You escape again from work didn't you? Go work, if you don't no kisses and cuddles in 3 moths"

"Ehhh?! Not fair! You can't do that!"

"I can..."

He said and went inside again the dressing room...

"Atsushi-kun, please take care of chuuya, I'm going to a war so I begging you"

"Huh?!"

"I owe you this! Thank you!"

I rushed back to the agency and straight sit to my sit desk...

"Where have you-"

Kunikida didn't finished because of how I fast doing my works...

"That's new..."

Chuuya pov

"What war did dazai-san saying?"

"Nothing, you know dazai was too lazy to do his work, I just scare him"

"Oh! Maybe I should try that too to akutugawa"

"Maybe that's affective to him too"

We both chuckled and went to our own apartment and wait for our lover to come back home...

5 hours

'Ahh! I got sleep'

"You're awake?"

"Dazai..."

I made a sweet smile on my face and hugged him...

"Welcome home, mackerel"

"I'm home^_^*kiss*"

We chuckled and went to bed to rest asleep...

"This is best..."

"Don't wear ever again like that!"

"*Kiss* hmmm, I promise..."