Are you alright? [Shin Soukoku]

The grey hair with black highlights hair with purple to yellowish eyes staring yo nothing while thinking someone....

Dazai pov

"Kinukida kun~" I was about to ruined again his schedule but I noticed atsushi kun staring on his computer. I went to him and look what his staring at, I saw nothing but a blank white microsoft, I tap him and he shout that can bleed my ears...

"Easy atsushi! Why are you spacing out?"

"Huh?" He asked and I just smiled then atsushi start to getting red "D-dazai san?! What are you doing here?!" He asked again "You've been spacing out, what happened?" I asked and scan him. He averted his eyes and I make a smirk "Oh~ Guys! Atsushi has a lover~!" I shout and start to run around "D-dazai san! I Don't have a lover!" Atsushi shout and I stop and still I'm wearing my grin face "Oh~ so it's a 'Crush'?~" I asked teasingly he blushed hard "I knew it!" I shout and dragged him to the cafe...

"So who is it?" I said while playing the tea cup "N-no one?" He shuttered then the door opened "Well well, look who is here?" I look who is it "Snail! What you doing here?" I asked teasingly

"Shut up!"

"Dazai san" i look at akutugawa then suddenly I felt someone under the table, atsushi gone I look under the table and saw atsushi really red! I smirk "Akutugawa! I will gave you what you want but can you take the cat under the table?" I asked he look confused but nod I felt atsushi tapping my foot I look at him and shook his head. I smile cheerfully "Chuuya! Let's go!"

"Oi dazai! Stop it!"

I dragged chuuya then glance to akutugawa "Akutugawa please take care of the cat there!" I said and leave with chuuya "Oi dazai what are you planning?"

"Oh it's not a bad thing, It's just the cat under the table earlier was too big"

"What do you mea- you mean atsushi?"

I laughed and nod "Boi, what did you do?"

"Oh come on, chibi! Let's just say what mori san and Fukuzuwa just did to us..."

I said and chuuya nod.

Akutugawa pov

What cat? "If I were you use your rushamon to carry that kitty" I look at the girl confused I look under the table "H-hi?" I was shock when I saw jinko "Jinko?! What are you doing here?!" I asked and used my rushamon to drag him out "N-nothing? I just cleaning the table hehe" He said averting his eyes and laughing awkwardly "Oh look what time it is? I-i need to g-" before he continue I drag him to the river. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Are you alright?" We got silent for a moment "What?! Is this you akutugawa?!" He asked I just rolled my eyes "You've been acting weird and avoiding eye contact" i said coldly "E-ehh?! I-it's nothing, why do you care?" He said I went near to his face and I can see his face getting red "W-what-" "Jinko, if I kiss you what will you do?" I asked and he got silent "E-ehh?! I am not imagining again right?! No don't imagine things atsushi!" I was surprised his imagining things? "Y-your imagining what?" I felt a soft thing in my lips and I realized it was him "Ye- No! It's not a dream shit!" He shout and ruffled his hair "Akutugawa! Just fo-" "Shut up jinko! Let's go home" I said and hold his hand "What do you mean?"

"What? You don't want to?"

"Th-that's..."

"Tsk! I accept your confession baka!" I shout and carry him, "Hehe, I Love You" I blushed and just hummed "Ehhh?" He said wile pouting "I-I love y-you too" i said and went to his apartment.....