The day.......+Soukuko+

Inochuuzai: It may be sad.... 🤧(〒﹏〒) Enjoy.... This is also a really short story ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ Gomenazai~!!!!!

"Dazai san, do you love someone?"

"Yes..."

"Who is it?"

"Chuuya.... Nakahara Chuuya"

Nakahara Chuuya....

The day I confess to you, I got rejected because you thought it was a joke but that day, I was serious... I know I always tease you, so I said it's a joke... Until Odasaku died.....

The day I left you at the mafia... The day I left the port mafia, the day you became alone,lonely and a bird who can't escape at his own bird cage...

The day I join the Armed Detective Agency, I have joyful life, then I meet atsushi, the kitty I save.... That joyful life of mine.... Was opposite by you....

You said to me once, that you were too sad, alone, your anxiety always there, and can't escape the cage your in... Crying at night, suffering from the pain your in while I was gone....

Until the day we meet again, the day we became partner again even tho, we're different group....

The day of February 14,2015, I confessed my feelings again and the unexpected thing is....

You finally accept me!

We were happy, drinking your favorite wine, having so much time to each other, the cuddles, the kisses, the teas we use to each other.....

Was it all my imagination?!

The way you say you love me?! The way we love each other?
The happy moments?
The best moment of us?

Was it all a lie?

Because the only thing I remember is the thing that I watches you suffer from your ability....

The day that bullsh*t stoping me to save you from curaption, The day that I was most feared of, the most scary thing that happened to my eyes , the most terror....

Chuuya Nakahara, I'm sorry that I was late that day,

Chuuya please....

Don't leave me......

Wake up......