You must be cold?......🎟️Ranpoe

A day being a detective was really hard to deal with....

You need to hard work and think fast...

But what Ranpo was afraid if when "He can't use his ability anymore".....

.....

*In coming call*

Hello, is this edgar allan poe?

Ahh? Yes do you need something?

Ranpo san wanted you to come to his house

Is it okay?

Umm, yes I guess?

Is that rivals do?

Umm,yes?

Okay I'm on my way...

Also please buy some medicine

*Call ended*

Before poe finished what he will say, the younger boy called hanged up...

"What would ranpo kun needed?"

Poe start to clean his table and start to get ready to ranpo's house...

*Ranpo's house*

"Are you poe san?"

"Yes..."

"Please take care of Ranpo san for a while, he don't want any of us in the agency to take care of him...."

"Oh? Okay, I'll do my best!"

"Thank you very much po-"

Before the silver hair finished his words someone shout with an annoying nickname "JINKO!!" Shout of the other rivals...

"Poe san, I'll gotta go now bye!!!" The silver hair shout while running and was chasing by the port mafia member...

Poe let a sigh and went inside, he search for ranpo's room. When he saw the last room he immediately open it, and saw his rival trembling on the floor...

",RANPO KUN?!" He rushed toward his rival,

"Poe-kun?"

"Wha- You have fever!"

"D-don't leave me please! I can use my ability so please don't leave me...."

"Ranpo kun? What are you saying?"

"Please I'll be useful, please don'-"

Poe was started how hiw rival acted, trembling of coldness? Or fear?, And begging to not leave...

He hugged his rival, poe knows it's not what rivals do, but they're still friends right?

'Poe kun, you're my friend, I will always read your novels!' The memories of how Ranpo cheer up poe flashed in hi mind...

"Ranpo kun? Let's go to your bed"

"Poe? You won't leave me right?"

"Y-yes... Karl can you get the medicine and glass of water?"

Poe's pet Karl do what his owner said, but poe only do was to cover ranpo with a blanket and hugged him..

"Poe-kun, I..."

"Do you need something ran-'

"Poe, I love you...."

Poe was stunned and Ranpo was getting asleep, Karl heard it and got little happy and little annoyed for saying that to his owner...

"E-ehhh?! R-ranpo kun?!" Karl jumped on the bed and went between them two...

"I-I love you too" Poe whispered but still can hear because of the silent in the house. Karl groaned as he didn't get 'I love you' from his owner "Sorry karl, of course I love you too!"

.....

*Morning*

It was now morning and the detective was slowly woking up...

"Arggh, my head hurts..." He start to sit up and noticed someone was beside him he was about to take the knife in his table but he saw the pet of his rival or let's say soon to be his lover....

"P-poe?" He whispered didn't want to wake the tall man beside him...

"What happened?" He asked himself and the memories of yesterday...

"Shit what I have done?!"

"R-ranpo kun?! Are you alright?! Is something h-"

"Poe, Did I say something bad yesterday?"

.....

"Not really... It was good to- I mean it's not"

"Then dis you accept-"

"Yes, I love you Ranpo kun!"

Ranpo immediately hugged poe, and start to get teary...

"I love you too..."