Sick Racoon Boy

Rain pouring out, relaxing music starts to play to everyone's ears...

Except to them....

"Kunikida kun~!"

"Just go back to work Dazai!"

"Dazai san! Please get down from my table"

"Cows have milk and it's fresh"

"Is there any injured person here!"

"Can I have a crepe now?"

"Aweeeee! Kyouka chan you're so cute! Let me just get a picture! Nichan~!"

"Help me please!"

The detective had enough and went out of the office, that have almost the most chaotic creatures...

He takes a deep breath and went to the cafe where they always having lunches, breakfast, or short to tell having a take a break...

While waiting for his order, unexpectedly he got a message from his rival, it said "I need you...Please come to my house". For him it's rare to have a sight of this in his phone, the word 'I need you...' what's the meaning of it?

It usually "come read my new novel" or something that relates about his new writings. But this... It confused him. Ranpoe told to the cafe owner to forgwt about his order and he went immediately to his rival house.

He knock in the door, and no one even make a sound, just silence. For the very first time he felt nervous, anxiety come over him. He overthinks something bad happened to the racoon boy.

Finally someone opened the door it was karl, the pet of the rival.

"Hey karl, where's poe-kun?"

The racoon response by leading the way toward Poe is, the racoon came inside the room of his rival. It was dark, there is nothing to see. Ranpo switch on the light and saw his rival lying down, breathing heavily.

He rushed toward him checking if his alright...

"Oh I see, you have fever... Poor Poe"

"Ranpo?"

"Yeah it's me, you overwork yourself"

"Haa, I need to finish my novel..."

"Atleast have some rest, you can finish it you know"

"But..."

"Eiizz, No! You need to be healthy to finish it! You should eat some sweets like! Do you understand?*

"Uhh... Okay"

"I will help you okay? Now come on I'll take care you"