You're so cute...

Chuuya was walking down the dark alley and he suddenly saw his most hated person.

"Oh! What a coincident?!"

"Huh?!"

"Chuuya-kun~"

"Dazai..."

They just stare at each other then suddenly chuuya just ignore him and about to left.

"Oi chuuchuu~ don't ignore me~"

"Don't call me chuuchuu bastard!"

The brown hair as the same color as hi eyes, hold the hand of the short man red hair and his ocean eyes.

"What the heck are you doing?"

Dazai only stare at the ocean eyes of the shorter man. Then he took something in his pocket. And let go of his hand. Chuuya was confused and see what is it.

'shorty'

Chuuya got mad and wrapped the paper angrly.

"Da...zai!!!!!!!! You bastard!"

Chuuya start to kick him every single time but he only dodge it easily.

"Chuuchuu don't be so angry~ come on"

Chuuya got more pissed. He grab his collar but the tall man touch him so his ability won't came out.

"You b*tch!"

"Op op op! That's a bad words chuuya-kun~"

"You jerk.."

Chuuya was so mad how dazai treat him. He just gave up because his also in a hurry.

"I don't have to waste time here, I'm leaving"

"Wait!"

"What?"

Chuuya glared at the tall guy but dazai smirked....

"YOU FOR GOT SOMETHING~"

The red haired blushed and let his two leg attached and faced to dazai..

"D-don't think this'll be the end of it!... There no will be a second chance!"

The atmosphere got complete silence...

"Would you just laugh of it you f*cking piece of b*tch!"

Dazai's thought...

'Chuuya why so cute? Marry me, darn it! Dazai be strong! You can't go back to the mafia, not now. Odasaku didn't die for this....'

Chuuya was so upset and about to leave but dazai grab his hand and pulled him to a warm and sweet hug.

"What the-"

"Chuuya kun please marry me!"

"Ehh?"

"H-haaah?!"

"Ah, forget it bye!"

Dazai quickly escape and chuuya only stare blankly and they both mumbled it their office.