Who is Mr. Teddy bear? [Ranpoe]

The tall man covering his eyes with his long hair walking around and thinking what should he right next to defeat his rival "My dear Ranpo, soon enough will beat you"

He said and laughing crazily he stop when he realized there are so many people around he rushed to the dark alley to hid his embarrassment.

He continued walking aroun in circles and he caught something in his eye a big teddy bear   standing, he start thinking like:

'This could be a killer and pretending not to be alive so no one caught him'

'But it's too obvious! Or maybe the teddy bear was cursed! Yes! By the culprit! Yes!'

As he was busy in his thoughts he didn't notice the big teddy bear was in his back now. Inside that teddy bear was someone making a grin face...

He take off his teddy mask then put it in the taller man, poe was panicked and searching for his pet "Karl" The man who wear teddy mask chuckled.

"Poe kun~ why are you busy in your thought?" Ranpo take off the mask and look at Poe covering eye with his hair. "R-ranpo?!" The taller man said surprised and panicked "Calm down poe kun! You're thinking about the Mr. Teddy bear will be curse don't you?" He asked and the taller man gulp and sigh in defeat...

He hummed as a reply and felt sadness in him. "Oi poe kun!" The taller man look at the shorter man and he felt someone hugged him warmly.

"Poe-kun! Why don't you make a romantic novel and let me guess what would happened if you already finished it!"

"Ehhh?! But I don't know how!"

"Then search up! *Chuckle* I need to go back for work!"

The shorter man was about to leave but he run again to Poe standing middle of the park, Poe felt a soft thing in his cheek "Well poe kun, good luck! See you later tonight!" Ranpo shout and put back his mask on his head.

Poe was dumbfounded and didn't know what to do, Karl was just staring at Poe like 'Bro we need to go home, I am hungry' Karl start to climb up and poke his master in the cheek "Ah! Karl! Let's go home!" Poe said and start walking home...

When they're now inside the house he remember the one that his rival said...

'See you later tonight!'

"Do rivals saying that and doing that?"

He ask himself as he take off his shoes...