I will be always by your side....

The greyish hair walking down the street of yakahoma city, not paying attention around him....

Looking down while in his mind was flashing his past life on the orphanage, those days he got chain from the dark room, the day he got drowned from the water, the day he almost die from starving, that he didn't felt love from that place...

Those fear he got, traumatized, fatigue and unpleasant life he got treat by the adults.... He start to remember how hurt it was from the pain he receive everyday but now...

That change because how the agency treat to him, but the only thing that bothered him was the guy wanted to kill him, the guy that want him dead because of Osamu Dazai's praises.....

He was now back to their office in the Armed Detective Agency, it's the same as always... Dazai annoying kunikida, Ranpo eating his chips and the others doing their paper works....

"Atsushi there was an accident in this location can you take this file?"

"Sure thing kunikida kun, was it solo today?"

"No, Tanazaki is with you"

"Okay"

As he take the file and went to the destination of his mission when he get there.....

The warm water forming in his eyes, his eyes widen.... The guy that make him suffer the most from the orphanage now infront of him....

Cover with blood, there was a crack in his head while covering with a white blanket by the police....

The truck that crush from the man, there was a blood stain on it....

What happened?

Why is he here?

How did this happened?

Those question echoed in his mind, he tried to hold his tears but he can't, then someone went to him and gave some information....

He took and saw his face with circle on it, he can't believe what is happening...

Why would there a circle on it?

He make me suffer! The head master was no mercy on me!

But how could he do this to me?!

Why would he wanted to visit me?

And he saw something written on it, when he reas it he burst into tears, he went to the dead body and just cried out loud...

He know he suffered so much about it, he know that this person was the one that gave him this terrible nightmares but....

'Sorry atsushi for being a bad father, I'm so proud of you to be a good person and see you in news...'

............

After a few weeks of the head master death atsushi was no longer the atsushi they know,

The one who always smile, the one who always saying to dazai andk kunikida to calm down was now....

Sad and depressed, just doing his work and not saying anything, after his work he will always straight home....

The others did their best to bring back the cheerful child, especially dazai, the one who took him to tye agency. But it all end failed...