We became lover.....*Soukoku*

"Huh? A package?"

"What's that chibi?"

"A package, I don't know where it from?"

"Oh let me see..."

The mackerel took the package and look at it, he smirk and give it back to the ginger hair...

"What is it?"

"Oh, look at it. I'm going to buy groceries"

"Okay"

The mackerel leave and the ginger head went to his room. He looked at the package then start to open it a letter and a big album was there with a lock. He looked at the envelope and open it...

To: chibi ~♡

From: You know me already... -_-

We first met in kindergarten, yes we always arguing about little things because we still a child. But the way you smile at me and always dragging me to a place with beautiful places that made me realize to not stay in the dark. I always teasing you until we get to middle school, I met ango and odasaku. I was always with them that I almost forgot about you, I watch you far away... Being a lonely,being no friends, being ignored and bullying... I can't watch that you suffer like that... But I can't just go there and save you, even I do that it will get worse, especially to those bratty girls... Until I heard you were with a gang, I was scared because I thought It was my fault... My anxiety, fear, depression came back and hunting me... Until we are in the age 18... We're almost going to graduate and I realize the feeling inside me... When you smile, when you went near me, when you talk give me butterfly's in my stomach. Remember the day I confessed to you? I was scared you'll reject me. But I didn't expect that you loved me back I was so happy that day.... I never thought we will be together...

Chuuya let me apologize fir what I did to you, the way I play your feeling when we are in high school, when we're still kids, sorry that I didn't get you back.... I'm sorry that I abandoned you that day...

But, I was thankful you light up my world again, I was afraid I will lose you, I'm sincerely apologizing to what I have done...

Chuuya Nakahara, my enemies, my rival, my best friend, my lover and soon to be my wife.... I love you all my heart... And happy anniversary....

Chuuya Nakahara, no, Chuuya Osamu... Will you marry me?

Dazai Osamu soon to be your husband......

"Dazai*sob*"

The ginger hair quickly run toward the living room and saw a rose petals and a tall man getting his knees, he saw a ring inside the red box.

"Chuuya Nakahara will you mar-"

Before he continue a soft lips was in his lips,

"Yes! Dazai, I will marry you!"

Chuuya said while crying, dazai also have a teary eyes and kiss his lover again...

"I love you dazai..."

"I love you too...

Chibi"