Just tell me soon about it...{shin soukoku}

"Oi! Loser! Stop running away!"

The silver hair just keep running and running to escape from those who want to hurt him, take his cash, take his foods....

"Got yah! What now loser?"

"Let go!"

The male with red hair took the collar of atsushi, and throw him on the corner to beat him up 'again'...

"Please stop it!"

"Stop what loser! You disobeyed your ma-"

The man was cut off when someone punched him, atsushi eyes widen when he saw who it is...

"Wtf?! How dare y-"

"Oi, dazai can I finish him off?"

"Go ahead chibi-chan! You can do whatever you want~"

"D-dazai senpai?"

Atsushi said trembling because of the pain he got by the punch from the Face and stomach, and the pain by kicking him from the stomach and his back...

The one who always ignore him and glare at him always, the black hair and a white tip from below the hair walk toward atsushi...

"Stand up..."

"H-huh? It's okay akut-"

"Atsushi kun, do you want him to carry you?"

"N-no, I'll stand up"

He forced himself to stand but failed, akutugawa piggy back him, and atsushi flustered the way akutugawa being nice to him and by giving him a piggy back ride..

They arrived at the infirmary and let atsushi sit on the bed there...

Akutugawa took the first aid to heal the bruises, Atsushi just keep silent, he knows when he speaks akutugawa will make him shut up....

"You should just told me about it..."

"H-huh?"

"Why didn't you tell you are being bullied?"

Atsushi just stare at akutugawa, his face expression was puzzled, akutugawa take the cotton then put some alcohol on it...

And he clean the side of the bruises of atsushi, atsushi whined and flinch because of the pain....

"Atsushi, just tell me soon about it... So no one can hurt you anymore..."

There was a silent but you can see akutugawa was serious, atsushi was a red mess from what he heard...

"I-it's f-"

"Don't say 'It's fine' it you didn't meant it...."

".... Thank you..."

Akutugawa smiled and put back the first aid then held his hand to atsushi, atsushi was confused but took his hand...

He was pulled and welcomed with a warm hug...

"Atsushi.... I'll protect you...

So tell me everything when there's a problem..."