Chapter 29

Aeri entered the flat, going through the door. Not the doorway, but literally: through the door. Young Saeng was sitting on the table, chewing an egg, he prepared, and resting his head on the second hand. He choked on the food, as she rushed into room and he noticed her.

'Wait, where you've been?!' He coughed really hard, standing up from the table.

'I went to see shaman.'

'But you were supposed to wait for me!'

'You were sound asleep. And tell me how was I supposed to wake you up, while being in this from?' She raised her hand and waved it, letting it pass through the table.

Scolded, he sat back. 'Right... Sorry...'

She waved her hand at him. 'It doesn't matter now.'

'You seem to be in bad mood.'

She seemed to be offended with his words. 'You...! How can I be in a bad mood? I don't feel anything!'

'Then why you're screaming?'

'I'm not!' She indeed was screaming, so she reflected on her behaviour for a second. 'I'm not. It's just the thing I talked with her about...'

'What have you found out?' Young Saeng decided that a breakfast shouldn't wait, so he put a piece of food on his chopsticks.

'We have to find my murderer.'

The piece fell right back into a bowl, as he froze. 'W-why?'

'He's the only person, that knew you and we know about it.'

'B-but why?! Revenge?! Don't do that!'

'What? No! She said, that what may hold me here is something I didn't finish while being alive. Since giving money to Yejun was not it, the second and last thing that I worried about was you.'

He let a long sigh and pointed at himself with his chopsticks. 'Me? Me again?'

'We were looking for your past, but didn't found the answers. And it might be the thing that keeps me here.' Aeri shrugged her shoulder's as it was nothing.

'Why on earth did you even took me in here? It just got you in so much trouble...' He hid his face in his palms, he no longer had any appetite.

'Curiosity, I guess.'

He got on his knees. He has to be forgiven. 'I'm so sorry...'

'Stop it. I thought we've already passed that stage. Sit.' Young Saeng politely sat, with his head down. 'So now let's get to work. We need to find him.'

'Oh, I don't agree on that. He killed you!'

'So what?'

'And you want to meet him?! Are you nuts?'

'My mind might not be clear right now, but do we have another choice? Does anyone else know you? It's the only clue we have! Beside what he'll do now? Kill me more? I'm already dead!'

'Even if, how he's going to talk with you...'

She pointed at herself and him. 'Exactly. We have to go there. And he won't hurt you.'

'And why you think so?'

'If it was his goal, you would be dead already. He wanted to hurt you emotionally, so he did. He's a madman, we already agreed to that.'

Aeri wasn't telling lies, but everything seemed to be hard. 'How we're going to find him? He's on wanted list, police is after him, but he disappeared. He's nowhere to found.'