Epilogue

8 months later

It was a hot day. Late spring sun was shining upon everyone, making them feel like the summer is almost around the corner. Green leaves rustled as the breeze was traveling through the branches of the trees. The city was living to its fullest, people were rushing to their works, cars were almost flowing on the streets.

Woong Tae sat under a bus stop. He had some time left on his break. He left to get kimbap at one special place. The old lady, that once was scared by Ji Woon, unfortunately died. Her small shop was taken by her daughter and turned into small restaurant with snacks.

He still kept in touch with the shaman, sometimes helping her. Even if he didn't see ghosts anymore, he felt a little better when he could help anyone. Until now no one from his past appeared and he had to do something. So, when this old lady's ghost got to shaman to help her with her daughters small business, Woong Tae knew what to do. He was spending every break there as well he recommended this place to all of his colleagues from work. He smiled, when Shaman informed him that the old lady ascended. He did something good, finally.

He got onto the bus and took out his phone and earphones. He switched it on and opened the app with the news. He clicked the first clip, since it had a lot of views. The pleasant, but sharp voice of reporter touched his ears.

'Today, the famous case of murder on the nurse from Hospital has met its end. The main suspect had heard his sentence. Just for the record: case happened in the autumn of last year, when the 28 years old woman was killed by the unknown man. For few months case was stuck in one place, but finally the suspect gave himself up. He got charged for murder and kidnaping. He pleaded guilty, but in his story there was factors that shocked the police and community. He testified, that he was born in 1592 year and he murdered the woman to take a revenge on his friend, Young Saeng. Such a statement baffled everyone, but testing with polygraph, as well the fingerprints on the murdering tool were matching. We're connecting with our reporter in the field. Hello?'

The view changed to the man. He was holding the mic and was standing in the front of the court, which was behind him. Woong Tae bit his lip in anticipation.

'Good morning. Yes, we're right now in the front of the main court. Few minutes ago the sentence was passed. Yoo Ji Woon was found guilty! I repeat, he was found guilty. However, due to his mental illness, probably schizophrenia, he will not face normal jail, but will be sent to hospital, where he'll be treated for his mental state. The judgment was like this: he performed an horrible act. In his deposition he said, that the murder was dictated by the curse put upon him, therefore judge had a tough task to do. With the group of specialist, including the psychiatric doctors, they agreed that his behaviour and act should not be considered normal. He probably wasn't treated at all in his life, therefore he doesn't know how to live with the society. For the time being he will be monitored and undergo treatment. His future sentence will be dependent on how well it will go.'

As the reporter ended at the view turned back to the studio, showing Ji Woon's smiling face, Woong Tae got to his stop. He walked out, slowly turning off the device and taking out his earphones. He sighed. His friend had the audacity to go to the police and tell them everything, how it happened in reality. But it wasn't surprising, that no one believed. Yet justice was served. In some way, at least.

Woong Tae closed his eyes and tried to focus, while stretching his tighten muscles. He wanted to prepare himself for the work. He changed the work place, maybe because he wanted to avoid anything connected to his past, or because it wasn't really fun job. Now he worked as help at clinic, where mostly geriatric people were treated. He actually wore blue scrubs and has his tag always attached to his chest. On the picture there he was all smiley, but right now he was rather gloomy.