Disclaimer no.1

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to meet you, dear readers.

You've somehow came upon my story. Thank you for that! But prior to your start, I would be thrilled and pleased with you reading this scribble.

So, before you'll enter the amazing, but appalling world, which I've created, I want to inform you about following:

1. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

2. This is my first book. I created this story in my mind, for my own pleasure, but somehow it became so thrilling, that I couldn't keep it in any longer. The story was supposed to calm me before going to sleep, but usually ended leaving me wide awake. Therefore I tried my best and wrote it down, but have it in mind that I've never learnt how to write in a beautiful manner, I don't know secrets of this art.

3. English is not my native language, neither I feel like I'm fluent in it. I choose it to diversify and maybe attract more readers. When writing, I noticed shortages of basic words, so forgive me when something is not correct from the grammatical point of view. I've learnt this language intuitively and I'm using it in the same way. Tenses? What's that? Some kind of spice? If some sentence will be completely weird, please inform me. If sentence will be understandable, but could be written in better way, please ignore it and try to live with my stupidity. If I'm mistaking 'barely' with 'barley' – it's my dyslexia.

4. I'm a koreaboo. It's a bad word, but I can't find something fitting better. My fantasy travels into that region really often. I'm not Asian, I'm an European, interested in the culture and language of Korea. I placed the story there, because this country could handle the plot twists, yet I tried to avoid words and wordings familiar only within the people learning Korean. Therefore you won't find words like 'unnie', 'noona', 'IC', etc.. If you'll be interested in the story I might later explain what are their relationships, but for now it's not necessary.

5. The story starts slowly, but please, pleeeaaase, don't be discouraged. Don't drop out to early. It's like a rollercoaster – firstly it goes up slowly, but when it drops – you pray it could stop. 

6. This is not fanfiction, based on any of actors, actresses or stories. It's original. Therefore I didn't put a lot of tags. If you will like this story, please pass it forward.

7. And last thing – as mentioned in 1 point – it's a work of fiction and it's written for your entertainment. I will be pleased with your feedback (I will leave a distinctive box under this and every chapter for better order in commenting). But I'm also a human, definitely fragile one, so if you have to say something rude, not connected to the story, leave it for yourself. Please. Otherwise I will cry.

This is it for now. I think you're ready to start the adventure. Enjoy the reading!

arlettawita

[Box for feedback, for better neatness. Please, leave your comments here.]