Chapter 13

How weird was it for Young Saeng, that most of the times he couldn't wake up by himself, but by the nurse? This morning was no different. He firstly didn't know where he was, but after scrubbing his eyes he recognized the place. He sat up, took few deep breaths and stood up. With harsh voice he asked Aeri where is the bathroom, so he could wash some tiredness of yesterday.

He went to the toilet to splash some water on his face and he smelled his shirt. Since he was still in yesterday's clothes, he was sure it will be dirty, but the smell passed the check. He walked out to Aeri messing in the kitchen.

She noticed his small eyes. 'Slept well?'

He took the chair and sat, hiding his face in his hands. 'Not really.'

'Oh, sorry, couch not so comfortable.'

He smirked. 'First you tell me some nasty things before sleep and now you blame the sofa. How cruel of you.'

'I told you not to worry.'

Young Saeng ignored this response. 'Where's your brother?'

'I let him take day off. Part of the deal. He need to sleep more, so his humour will be better.'

'You're the best sister ever.'

She smiled widely. 'I know.' She poured some coffee to two mugs and put them on the table. She also placed some dishes, so they could eat something before heading out. 'At what time do you start?'

His gaze was locked on some weird spot on the floor. '11 o'clock. When the gallery opens.'

Aeri looked at the watch. It was only twenty past six. 'Sorry I woke you so early...'

He stopped looking at the floor and started to eat. He gave her a smile. 'Come on. Yesterday you bawled that you don't take care of yourself and now you're apologizing for something that had to be done. You have to start changing yourself. Be more assertive! Be confident!'

She clenched her fist. 'Yeah, I should!'

His humour was much better seeing her in her high spirits. 'You should've waken me up at 5 and order me to make breakfast!' He continued.

'Hell yeah!'

'These are ideas you have to come up with!'

'You right! I even have one now!'

'Great! What it is?'

'I will give you a lift to the hospital. Walk by yourself to home to change! She stood up to pick the dishes, turning her back at him.

'Good! No! What? Why? No!' He tried to protest, when finally the meaning of those words hit him, but she only laughed at him. 'Start changing yourself AFTER you drop me at your flat!'

***

Young Saeng madly entered the flat. He murmured to himself. 'She really didn't care about dropping me at home.' He pouted.

He looked at the time, as it turned out that he didn't have much of it. He took a quick shower, then he put on random clothes, but in the subject matter of recent days. He checked his face and patted his body to check if he had card for bus fare and phone. Then he run out.

He made it just in time to hop on the bus. Thirty minutes later he was in the front of the art gallery. It was five minutes to the opening, but again there was no soul alive. When four minutes has passed, a car finally showed at the end of the alley. Again it was one of the expensive models, maybe not as big as the car from yesterday, but still pretty nice and expensive. It parked in more relaxed manner and from the inside an old man, in navy blue uniform and a hat, walked out.