Look me

Weekends are the best for many, being the last day of work and school and then go to rest at ease

Weekends are the best for many, being the last day of work and school and then go to rest at ease. For Yejin, it was the day she stays at her boyfriend's apartment.

Speaking of the woman named Yejin, the woman was in her office where she had recently just treated a couple with sexual problems, to be specific, problems of not reaching orgasm or climax.

It was kind of fun, she catered to people about their sexual problems with their partner, while she hadn't even had sex in years and it's not like she needed it or so she wanted to think. He doesn't remember exactly how long it had been since he had sex, probably college days.

She and Hae In were a happy couple, the typical couples that showed love and affection, but that in the privacy of their rooms there was nothing more intimate than kisses and hugs. Her boyfriend was of "old school" thinking, basically the ones who believe they should have sex after marriage.

It was not a problem for her, she loved him very much and that little detail was not much. But she was not going to deny that sometimes she wanted to have sex, still she would not dare to have her personal gigolo, she did not dare.

She woke up from the small trance when he heard a knock on the door of his office, shook his head a little and as he always said the word "Come in", his surprise was that instead of entering a stranger or a couple, entered the door was of his best friends.

"Yejin." She smiled when she saw her, it was always nice to receive her, Gong Hyo Jin can be a bit outgoing and with each of her crazy things they made Yejin smile, like now.

"Hyo Jin. What are you doing here? It's not my break yet."

"I know, so I may have made an appointment for a consultation when I don't need one." She speak by sitting in front of Yejin and crossing my legs.

"What do you need now?" I ask even with the beautiful smile he has.

"Nothing for now, maybe I'll ask you for some favors later, I came to tell you something." Yejin gave him a signal to continue and tell him that important thing that he had come to say "I thought about sending you a message, but then I wanted to tell you face to face. So here I am."

"But you couldn't wait for me to get off work? You know I don't have many patients."

"I know but I still wanted to come at this time so you could have a break in the middle of work." She smiled gallantly. Yes, that was Hyo Jin "Do you know I work at J-One? That video game company." The sexologist just nodded while looking at her "The thing is ... I just had a ascent!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?" This time Hyo Jin nodded "Congratulations!" Yejin got up from her seat and approached her friend to hug her enthusiastically.

"I know, I know. But I have that boyfriend of yours to thank. What was it called? Hal? Hie? Hae In! That. Thanks to your boyfriend who spoke highly of me to my superiors, I got the ascent. I love you so much Yejin!" She exclaim to hug her tighter.