Dominate me

Mild adult content, follow at your own risk.

Their breaths were erratic, the sound of their bodies colliding with their moans echoed throughout the room, the objects they were using were not lying on the floor, but it was not the only thing that was lying, could see 3 condoms filled with semen

How did they get to this point? What happened so that now they are like this? It is time to tell what happened.

Yejin was in front of the man's house, she had no idea why was there, Bin did not ask her to go, it was at her own will, perhaps she was very weak before the flesh and his sexual life was not very active for a long month, that for her it was hell, after having tried the forbidden.

She gently knocked on the door, at the first touch no one opened it, she assumed that he left and was about to leave the place, unless Bin was behind her, apparently he was there since she took a moment to think if should knock or not.

"What an unexpected visit." The man said as he approached his door. "Do you want to enter?" The woman fell silent and walked in the direction of the house, which caused a small smile from the host. "What is the reason why you came?"

"I have no idea, my feet moved by themselves." She uttered as sat down on the sofa across the living room.

"Or is it because you miss me. "

"Nor in your best dreams."

A laugh escaped male lips. "Do you want water?" He received a nod in response and went to the kitchen, with the glass of water poured, he went to the living room, where he placed the glass on a small central table and then took a seat next to her. "So you did it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Finish off that idiot."

"How-" Before saying another word, she was interrupted by a kiss from the host.

"I know everything, darling. I also know that right now you want to play."

The woman took a sip from the glass and quickly joined their lips in a passionate kiss where saliva was exchanged in addition to the water that Yejin still had in her mouth, the latter mentioned climbed on the man's lap and began making friction between both intimacies, the delicious touch elicited light moans from both of them that were not yet separated from an intimate kiss.

The male tongue made its way to the opposite mouth and a small guerilla formed between the two that was obviously won by him, the muscle touching as much mouth space as it could and at the same time savoring the mint flavor that her mouth had. While they could kiss properly, desperation was doing its job, making their teeth graze at any moment.

Yejin was the one who broke the kiss, leaving a trace of saliva on the lower corner of her lip, to be able to take off their clothes and they did so, being completely naked, the touching was present, the fine female hands lowered to the confronting intimacy and began with a slow vertical movement. Bin's hands did not stay behind and he ran down the slender body stopping at the waist where he held tightly causing a mark.

They both looked at each other and a mysterious flash appeared in their orbs, they knew there was no turning back, they were about to pass into dangerous terrain and they seemed not to care. The man charged the opposite one and took her to his room where he placed her on the bed.

His lips rested on her partner's breasts and she began to suck on them with force, eliciting loud moans. After a few minutes he took out a dildo along with handcuffs from the drawer he had on the nightstand, the handcuffs, which were made of plush, imprisoned his slender wrists while the dildo was roughly inserted into femininity.

"Slower!" Yelled Yejin, since the thrusts hurt like hell, not having prepared everything felt painful. "Stop!" She yelled a second time, feeling her insides being ripped apart by the object.

"A little whore won't tell me what to do. " And suddenly a spanking echoed through the room  "If you want me to stop say that you only love me and that you prefer my penis." He demanded with authority.

"Oh fuck!" The pain was turning into pleasure, but that didn't take away the burning she felt. "I just love you." She gasped. "You." She gasped again as tried to regulate her breathing so she could speak well. "And the only penis I want inside of me is yours!" She couldn't take it anymore and released the fluids of orgasm that combined with the blood that came from her intimacy.

"Well done, my love. Sorry for that." He brought his face close to the femininity of his lover and distributed soft kisses at the same time that he licked everything that came out of there. "You forgive me?"

There were no answers as Yejin was having small spasms and tears were running down her cheeks until they fell onto the pillow.

"Don't cry, my girl, I'll make it up to you." He got up from the place and took out a condom to put it on his member. "Suck it, you earned it."

The woman looked at him tiredly, after everything that happened, did he ask for a fellatio? She was going to turn her face if it weren't for Bin putting all his manhood in a single thrust into her mouth, this was definitely not the Bin from a few hours ago, he was being very rude to her, she hates that, he is supposed to love her, you don't do this to the person you love.

Yejin's throat burned like hell, he didn't want to be there anymore, he just wanted to be in his apartment eating sandwiches while watching a movie.

"Shit, you're so damn good at this." Out of nowhere he pulled out a vibrator and put it on her clit while he still had his cock in the opposite mouth.

The minutes passed and the objects lay on the floor like the three condoms, in the course of the act, Bin returned to be kind and gentle with her, he had inserted his penis slowly making sure it did not hurt and then he distributed kisses all over her face so that the pain is not so intense.

"I love you so much Yejin, you are the best thing that happened to me" He said while taking another thrust.

"I detest you" The moans do not stop coming out, she felt that was touching heaven, but at the same time hell itself.

The skins were colliding and the sound that it produced made them a lot more excited, a couple more penetrations were enough for both of them to reach orgasm again.

Bin got up from the bed and did the bath with hot water to relax the muscles, he returned to the room and carried Yejin in the bridal style to the bathtub where he lovingly left her, he also entered and bathed both bodies, took a towel and with that he dried the now disastrous female body, changed the sheets, carried Yejin back to the room and left her on the bed to lie beside him, he kissed her goodnight and they both fell down.

Hello! I hope you liked it, we are already coming back with more updates on Saturdays, because I just finished my final exams and I am free

Without further ado, I say goodbye, take care!