Accompany me

Hyo Jin is and will always be her best friend, they both met as children, when by accident Yejin had gotten lost in a park at the age of 5

Hyo Jin is and will always be her best friend, they both met as children, when by accident Yejin had gotten lost in a park at the age of 5. While playing he saw a small animal which he followed as any child would have, when the animal disappeared the little girl realized that she was not with her mother, she looked for her with her eyes, but still could not find her.

"Eomma! Eomma! " The girl screamed in desperation to be in a place perhaps known, but had never been alone.

Suddenly a girl of the same age or older approached him with two ice creams in hands, one almost finished and the other complete, she stared at her for a moment, after a few seconds of looking at her she offered her another ice cream, even though her mother always told her that she will not accept anything from strangers, she shyly grabbed the other ice cream and took a dubious bite.

"You are lost?" She felt slowly. "I'll help you find your mom." She offered her hand, but the little girl was suspicious for a moment, despite having accepted an ice cream. "My name is Hyo Jin, and you?" He asked leaning closer and giving her a reassuring smile.

"Ye-Yejin." She spoke his name stammering.

Finally the younger accepted the other's hand, and she led her to another place. Both walked hand in hand while the older girl looked around for any desperate adult to find her daughter.

Yejin had calmed down by eating her ice cream and with the short stories that Hyo Jin told her, the youngest girl lost her sadness a bit.

As they walked around the park, Hyo Jin heard a woman screaming in despair for her daughter, so she quickly ran with Yejin towards the woman, being close, the minor immediately recognized her mother.

"Eomma!" The little girl screamed to run with her mother who quickly leaned down to hug her while crying because of the tremendous scare she had.

"Yejin! I was so scared. Forgive me my dear." She said while crying on her little girl's shoulder.

"Eomma, I made a new friend." The girl suddenly said turning and pointing at Hyo Jin.

Her mother looked at the girl who was watching the scene, she got up and approached the other girl.

"Did you help my daughter?" She asked, to which she nodded. Unexpectedly the adult approached the child and hugged her. "Thank you, I really appreciate you for helping my daughter, I don't know how I can repay you."

"Don't worry ma'am, it's not necessary."

"I insist, you helped my daughter."

"Eomma, can Hyo Jin unnie come play another day?" The younger asked.

With a yes from the mother, both accompanied Hyo Jin with her mother to formally introduce themselves while they let the girls play, they were being watched by both mothers, but more by Yejin's mother who did not take her eyes off him after that accident.