The Point of no Return

Every time Yejin felt less sure, since she saw that in his house, Hyun Bin's name never stops going through her mind, it's as if he had managed to make her only think of him

Every time Yejin felt less sure, since she saw that in his house, Hyun Bin's name never stops going through her mind, it's as if he had managed to make her only think of him. She was afraid of what that man was capable of, he was totally crazy, unhinged, but she would be careful, every move she made, she had to be firm and sure.

"Miss, your order is ready." The coffee cashier pronounced, she quickly took her purse and picked up the container that contained that sour liquid, but she not only bought that, it was accompanied by a tasty donut, counteracting her taste.

She thanked with a smile and left the establishment, when the fresh air hit her face, so did a look that was as penetrating as the fetid aroma of a dead person, she looked around and could see it, that man who before he was discreet now he didn't care if she saw him, a shiver ran down her spine and she quickly took a taxi.

Yejin was afraid if he managed to discover her "breaking in", in her defense it was necessary if he was her stalker, which ended with something more creepy.

Arriving at her comfortable apartment, she closed the curtains, the doors were locked, it was dark, at times like these, darkness was better than light. She felt that her life was at risk, now she could not sleep peacefully anymore, she was alert when she went to her office and she always carried a small knife with her, but she kept it very carefully so that no one would notice. her.

***

Many sheets were thrown in the office of his house, the alcohol spread everywhere, the light hardly entered through the window, fast food was thrown in many places, the same with the energizers, and among all that, there was Bin , the poor man was a mess, he smelled horrible and the dark circles under his eyes were very big, he was totally disheveled. A slight light coming through his window got him up, he rubbed his tired eyes and went to his room, it was time to take a shower, he cleaned up completely and dressed in a casual way, to go unnoticed. His phone, which was in his room, had been turned off for a long time, the moment he turned it on a bunch of notifications popped up on the main screen.

"Why the fuck is there so much?" All the notifications were from his co-workers or at least the ones he trusted enough to give them his number. In these messages they asked if he was okay or if he wanted to go out with them. "Hypocritical pieces, they worry now, but no one was there for me when I was having a terrible time."

He started replying to each of them, that he was fine, but he was busy looking for a new job, which was a big lie, when he was done, he tossed the phone aside and walked into his office, tidying up every inch of it. and wiped over.

With the papers in order, he carefully read each one, a smile appeared on his face, the words written on them made him happy, his beloved may already know and now be careful, but there is always a plan B.

He memorized everything and started with his plan, the first thing would be to induce fear, Bin was aware that fear can do incredible things.

"I think he's scared of me enough already, but can I make it more intense?"