Leave me

It was very obvious to everyone that she was out of focus, her body was there, but her mind was elsewhere, her actions were automatic and she responded with short sentences, her patients did not notice it since Yejin could hide that she did not re...

It was very obvious to everyone that she was out of focus, her body was there, but her mind was elsewhere, her actions were automatic and she responded with short sentences, her patients did not notice it since Yejin could hide that she did not really lend them attention at all, but if you had already lived with her for a long time it was easy to deduce.

In the middle of her break she was in the usual little coffee shop, she felt so worn out that not even the bitter taste of coffee could help her forget everything.

With a small dessert next to it tried the combined flavors of that dessert and coffee, sweet and sour, in the end they ended up helping calm down.

She was getting a little carried away by the calm environment, something she needed.

The simplicity of the place was something she liked, sometimes simple was better, and that was the case.

Little by little as she took her coffee and small bites of her dessert, the calm came little by little, but her bubble of calm left when a man, whom she knew perfectly, sat in front of her.

Her eyesight rose and, as she feared, he was in front of her, sitting as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't forced her to break up with her boyfriend, whom she continued to love.

Or so it was said.

She remembered the morning after her last night of passion, the night he showed who he really was, where he could finally compare him to a fearsome beast from which she must escape.

But she couldn't get out of there anymore, she was locked up, trapped; just dreaming about something before she ever saw it again was a delight.

Too bad she no longer had a way out.

Flashback

Yejin was in the room of the host who was absent at the time. They will wonder why he was absent, the fact is that the woman present pretended to be sick to her stomach and asked for pain pills, knowing that he did not have it, resigned he went to buy in a pharmacy not far from his home.

"I have 15 minutes to find the laptop." She whispered to herself.

The first place he interrupted was the guest room, she searched everywhere, but the object was not there, ran to the room and searched the entire place, there was no trace of the object, she quickly went to his office, praying that found the laptop there and apparently her prayers were heard since it was in a top drawer. When turning it on, it asked for a password.